Fayetteville to forfeit 6 wins

MidTennFootball

2 minutes ago, rlh said:

I'm using my thumbs on an iPad.  Well, if you aren't referring to transfers, then what are you referring to?  Avocados?  Again, are you obtuse or just slow?

Oh yall have a lot of avocado farms out there? Lol. I promise there's nothing slow about me. I graduated from the ipad. 

Edited by Oleskooly

4 minutes ago, Oleskooly said:

Oh yall have a lot of avocado farms out there? Lol. I promise there's nothing slow about me. 

If So Pitt didn't watch its step, the chuckle heads at Whitwell would call up old Bernie if the Jasperites didn't beat them to it.

Edited by rlh

12 minutes ago, Oleskooly said:

How many kids do yall have transfer from Alabama on average a year? 

And this is a question for what? Maybe had 3 in the last 4 yrs. One of those happened to be my stepson. 
 We made a complete move from Bridgeport to South Pittsburg. It was also before the school year started and yes, everything was checked by the TSSAA! 
 Regardless of the rumors from his former school and the fake reporting out of Nashville our address and proof of residency was checked! So like the Childers man said, he’s wasn’t 99% sure he was eligible to play, he was 100% sure he was eligible. 
His younger brother has been here since the 8th grade but I guess he was recruited to! (That was sarcasm for those who missed it!)

2 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

And this is a question for what? Maybe had 3 in the last 4 yrs. One of those happened to be my stepson. 
 We made a complete move from Bridgeport to South Pittsburg. It was also before the school year started and yes, everything was checked by the TSSAA! 
 Regardless of the rumors from his former school and the fake reporting out of Nashville our address and proof of residency was checked! So like the Childers man said, he’s wasn’t 99% sure he was eligible to play, he was 100% sure he was eligible. 
His younger brother has been here since the 8th grade but I guess he was recruited to! (That was sarcasm for those who missed it!)

Someone got their feelings hurt I guess. I dont keep up with South Pitt so i wouldnt know or care about your transfers. So congrats on the move from Bridgeport. You did your kids a favor. 

1 minute ago, Oleskooly said:

1 more question then well get back to the thread title. If South Pitt is so strong year in year out then why dont they schedule stronger out of Region competition? 

Red Bank, Meigs County....hard to find schools afraid to be beat by a small 1A school! 
 What does SP have to lose by scheduling bigger schools? Nothing, they lose they lost to a bigger better school that helps show there weaknesses but if they win, well SP just beat a bigger classification school! 
 So who has more to lose, little 1A SP or a 2A or 3A team?

2 minutes ago, Oleskooly said:

Someone got their feelings hurt I guess. I dont keep up with South Pitt so i wouldnt know or care about your transfers. So congrats on the move from Bridgeport. You did your kids a favor. 

Then why ask? Again, you’re roaming around the boards trying to stir the pot! 
 To hurt my feelings you’re going to have to try way harder than that. I was simply answering your question but like you stated, “you don’t keep up with South Pitt” so now you know.

4 minutes ago, Oleskooly said:

1 more question then well get back to the thread title. If South Pitt is so strong year in year out then why dont they schedule stronger out of Region competition? 

You mean like Sequatchie County, Red Bank and Meigs County this year and next? Seq,  Lipscomb and Good Pasture last year?  We had Boyd and Polk when they were good.  We keep Jasper because they are our arch rival and even won a couple of silver balls in recent years. 

27 minutes ago, Oleskooly said:

SP routinely play against larger schools, Sequachtie County 3A, *Jasper 2A, * Meigs 2A, Grundy 3A-once was tuff, Bledsoe 2A  skeerd to play, *Polk County 2A,  *Red Bank 3A, * Tyner 2A, * Signal Mtn 2A, *Boyd - Private, Nashville Privates Lipscomb Academy-Major Private & Goodpasture - Major Private.                     * represents State Champions or contenders during scheduled times! 

50 minutes ago, rlh said:

You mean like Sequatchie County, Red Bank and Meigs County this year and next? Seq,  Lipscomb and Good Pasture last year?  We had Boyd and Polk when they were good.  We keep Jasper because they are our arch rival and even won a couple of silver balls in recent years. 

Jasper won 3 silver balls in a row and SP beat them one of those years!!! SP has always played 2 or 3 or more higher class or private teams. And that's dating back 20+ years. 1999 they played the 1a State Champions of Alabama Courtland. There is no way you can cast shade on SPs scheduling. Sorry rlh this was not directed toward you it was more food for thought for OleSkooly

Edited by FootballFan75

5 minutes ago, FootballFan75 said:

Jasper won 3 silver balls in a row and SP beat them one of those years!!! SP has always played 2 or 3 or more higher class or private teams. And that's dating back 20+ years. 1999 they played the 1a State Champions of Alabama Courtland. There is no way you can cast shade on SPs scheduling. Sorry rlh this was not directed toward you it was more food for thought for OleSkooly

Fence jumper is that back when you was wearing that purple jock cheering on the SOS? Let me ask you a question.  Did you ever tithe to the SOS? 

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Fence jumper is that back when you was wearing that purple jock cheering on the SOS? Let me ask you a question.  Did you ever tithe to the SOS? 

Ross coached my nephews freshman year. Do I wish he would have stuck around to coach my nephew all 4 years yes I do. Did I ever buy any purple No sir I did not!!! Go back to bed Roy