Red Bank vs Loudon for the region !!!

18 hours ago, elhosel said:

Red Bank by 10. A little more complete in all phases. 

The Red Bank receiving corp is very good.....the quarterback is not flashy but throws BB's. Think there will be some match-up problems in Loudon's secondary with the exception of Jackson. RB lines are much better than last year.....Loudon is very good and I agree the Red Bank may have to beat them twice.

14 hours ago, Charger64 said:

The Red Bank receiving corp is very good.....the quarterback is not flashy but throws BB's. Think there will be some match-up problems in Loudon's secondary with the exception of Jackson. RB lines are much better than last year.....Loudon is very good and I agree the Red Bank may have to beat them twice.

Jackson is good but I think RB has athletes that can match up with him. I seen him play the last 3 years and RB has always matched up with him.

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 5:54 AM, orngnblk said:

Loudon Defensive front is very good,when they played us the End play was very good,They have a kid named Drew Jackson that is 100% this year best player ive seen since our Breeden Gilbert not a bruiser but OUTSTANDING player.Loudon throws the ball well,QB very smart with ball.Linebackers play the run strong.Special teams are solidI think you all are pretty evenly matched up and your at home so that will help a little but im taking Loudon in a close one.

REd Bank Defense had been stout all year and secondary is fast and athletic.  I am familiar with Drew and I think Red Bank will limit him , as they have for the past 3 years. I think it will be a good game but, I think Red Bank will win this.

16 minutes ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

REd Bank Defense had been stout all year and secondary is fast and athletic.  I am familiar with Drew and I think Red Bank will limit him , as they have for the past 3 years. I think it will be a good game but, I think Red Bank will win this.

Loudon has alot more playmakers thid year than they have since 14.I think this team may surprise you.Nevertheless it will be a good one.lol