Red Bank vs Loudon for the region !!!

18 hours ago, Booger said:

no mam.....only talked about the schedule cause that was the subject matter at hand.....only used SP in the rankins comparison....they were and r on the schedule ranked #1...dont matter whether it was played...it ant fictional...go look at the schedule Hatter....its on there....Red Bank wins that game hands down anywho......SP dont stretch RB to a 1 point game like a smaller watertown did Baxter

.....get to fact checkin sum more...better get H2O man to help u....you have better odds of gettin that math division correct

.....and if Booger got u fact checkin...then Booger got Booger another one

Booger just sayin fisherman-smiley-emoticon.gif

If they didnt play it it doesnt matter. Your just using those numbers to tilt the table to their side. Fact is they didnt play that ranked team. Their opponents(meaning they played them) had a losing record collectively. All your facts are lies due to that game being removed from the schedule. I mean we can add a make believe undefeated team to anyones schedule of they dont have to play them. Lol. And plus I said both of them. Your just using the better of the 2 and adding a game that wasnt played. How about you compare the other one who did play all their games to uppermans. Of course you wont do that. You left your ability to be neutral and objective at TTU in 2013. Ever since then you been a Bee Hater plain and simple. 

49 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

If they didnt play it it doesnt matter. Your just using those numbers to tilt the table to their side. Fact is they didnt play that ranked team. Their opponents(meaning they played them) had a losing record collectively. All your facts are lies due to that game being removed from the schedule. I mean we can add a make believe undefeated team to anyones schedule of they dont have to play them. Lol. And plus I said both of them. Your just using the better of the 2 and adding a game that wasnt played. How about you compare the other one who did play all their games to uppermans. Of course you wont do that. You left your ability to be neutral and objective at TTU in 2013. Ever since then you been a Bee Hater plain and simple.