Red Bank vs Loudon for the region !!!

2 hours ago, Booger said:

lets just do sum Booger Stats on Red Bank and Baxter to see who really gets to own the weaker schedule title...

Baxter opponents have won 43 games (49 if u include Fridays Dunlap).....RB opponents have won 50 games (59 if u include Fridays Loudon).....

and Hatter said he was sure there were a lot more wins by Baxter's opponents than RB's......dont think so

Baxter's contestants r averaging over 4.75 Wins......RB contestants 5.25........Strength goes to RB

Baxter played 2 smaller division schools w/ 1 of them ranked #4.....RB played only 1 smaller division school which is ranked #1......Strength goes to RB

Baxter has outscored its contestants 266-62.....RB 291-60......Strength goes to RB

Baxters lone 4A contestant who they lost to is ranked #6.....RB's lone 4A contestant is ranked higher at #4......Rankin Strength goes to RB

Baxter played ZERO 5A contestants.....RB played 2 and won both......Strength goes to RB

That local 6A team Baxter played is (5-4).....That 6A team RB played is (7-2).....Strength goes to RB

Baxter has only played 3 teams w/ 6 or more W's.....RB has played 4 teams w/ 6 or more W's......Strength goes to RB

.....everything points to Baxter ownin the Weak Schedule Title between the 2....

...now lets dive a bit deeper into those lot more wins by Baxters opponents MadHatter says they have over RB

....now lets take a peek at that mostly below .500 schedule MadHatter says RB is playin.....RB has played 9 teams....only 4 of those teams on RB's schedule have more L's than W's.....Booger thinkin that leaves 5 teams with more W's than L's....Booger also thinkin that 5 W's is 1 more than 4 L's ...

...any body else on this thread beside Baxters own MadHatter that can divide 5 into 9 and come up with below .500

Booger just sayin red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Red Bank’s game against SP was canceled, so I bet if you void out all those stats out, I would bet your numbers would look a lot different. Not on either side, but H2O man just saying...:hungry:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MadHatter1 said:

Booger added in the South Pittsburg vs Red Bank numbers to make some fictional point lol. Get out of here bro. Game was cancelled and not rescheduled. And thats just the one part I fact checked you on. Your whole story is probably false. 

Beat me to it!

26 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

My bad. They musta played the toughest schedule in 3a. Uppermans schedule has nothing to do with my opinion of them not playing a good team to this point. Looks like Rhea was their best opponent. My point was this is the best test for either of them. We will see who is who on Friday. And no doubt Uppermans best test possibly of the season will be the loser of this game. Not ready to say either of them is better than Livingston at this point.  

no mam....nobody said they have played the tuffest schedule in 3A...but Booger did say RB's was tuffer than Baxters....and proved that it was....so that attempt at sarcasm has failed u...

...but sumbody did say the schedule looked weak.....that sumbody also said Baxter had played a top 10 2A & 4A & a 6A.....as if RB couldnt match that....but they have...and bettered it

....that sumbody also sayed he was sure Baxter opponents had many more wins that RB's opponents....proven false

....that sumbody also sayed most of RB's teams played were below .500.....proven false

that sumbody goes by MadHatter

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

9 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Booger added in the South Pittsburg vs Red Bank numbers to make some fictional point lol. Get out of here bro. Game was cancelled and not rescheduled. And thats just the one part I fact checked you on. Your whole story is probably false. 

no mam.....only talked about the schedule cause that was the subject matter at hand.....only used SP in the rankins comparison....they were and r on the schedule ranked #1...dont matter whether it was played...it ant fictional...go look at the schedule Hatter....its on there....Red Bank wins that game hands down anywho......SP dont stretch RB to a 1 point game like a smaller watertown did Baxter

.....get to fact checkin sum more...better get H2O man to help u....you have better odds of gettin that math division correct

.....and if Booger got u fact checkin...then Booger got Booger another one

Booger just sayin fisherman-smiley-emoticon.gif

15 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Alot of teams go undefeated if you can dodge the best team on your schedule lol.

was no dodge....weather cancel and people were takin the ACT next day...thats fact..

....and if Hatter thinks SP is the best team on RB's schedule...

Booger just sayin laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif

54 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Red Bank’s game against SP was canceled, so I bet if you void out all those stats out, I would bet your numbers would look a lot different. Not on either side, but H2O man just saying...:hungry:

take SP out..add Dunlop to Baxter's defeated list...RB still controls the narrative

Booger just sayin:roll:

Edited by Booger

1 hour ago, MadHatter1 said:

Loudon opponents 26-56 record 

Red bank has played 1 less game? 

34-38 record 

Upperman opponents 44-38

2 of these have something in common....

Break it down anyway you want to to make uhs look bad...I was just looking at wins and losses. 

Now out of the 2 playing looks like red bank has had the tougher schedule. But Loudon has more big wins. Im thinking Red Bank wins..

dang Hatter.....your addin ant no better than your simple division.....since Booger got u & H2O researchin.....get them fingers and toes out again and check those Baxter opponents W's.....add Dunlap to Baxters W column too

.....send ole Boog that address of that overpass....gotta gift to send Hatter

Booger just sayin tenor.gif

Edited by Booger