Week 10: Oneida @ Coalfield (Rivalry Thursday)

crow

Well I just got up to head into work saw the score this game and shook my head read just a few posts.Talk to Crow this morning he said the weather had him worried about holding onto the football,who would have ever thought five or six turnovers! the same thing that killed coldfield last week just helped to win a game this week sure is a funny game.

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Well I just got up to head into work saw the score this game and shook my head read just a few posts.Talk to Crow this morning he said the weather had him worried about holding onto the football,who would have ever thought five or six turnovers! the same thing that killed coldfield last week just helped to win a game this week sure is a funny game.

Wait until you get a chance to watch it SMDH. 

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

It was 6. 1. First play of the game fumble to them on our 10ish (TD), 2. next series 2nd play to them on our own 35ish (TD), 3. 3rd series driving well fumble to them on their 25ish, 4. End of half INT in the end zone, 5. Fumble to them on their 35-40ish, 6. Pick 6 from around our 15-20ish (TD obviously). Believe me each one was like poking a toothpick into my eye, I remember every painful one. 

4 minutes ago, crow said:

It was 6. 1. First play of the game fumble to them on our 10ish (TD), 2. next series 2nd play to them on our own 35ish (TD), 3. 3rd series driving well fumble to them on their 25ish, 4. End of half INT in the end zone, 5. Fumble to them on their 35-40ish, 6. Pick 6 from around our 15-20ish (TD obviously). Believe me each one was like poking a toothpick into my eye, I remember every painful one. 

I watched most of it, Defense played well. I'll leave it at that.

15 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I watched most of it, Defense played well. I'll leave it at that.

Yep. I guess the good news is everybody saw it so they know what we're talking about. The bad news is everybody saw it. Been telling OnB for weeks the Thursday road game at coalfield on TV after a bye week worried me. Then throw in bad weather given we've had problems holding onto the ball anyway. Don't know how much that had to do with it if any but we sure seemed off all night. Coalfield might have been the reason, they hung tough and just found a way. Good teams seem to do that. 

Edited by crow