South Pitt @ Copper Basin (that Grider man vs that Grabowski man)

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

5 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

It sent me running straight to that Grabowski mans bathroom.

Are you joking? I garuntee I hope Wendy didnt accidentally put my meds in there.  If she did you will have the trots for about 24 hours.ippy Thanks again for sending me and that Tower man to that Bradford barb bq mans restaurant.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

10 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Are you joking? I garuntee I hope Wendy didnt accidentally put my meds in there.  If she did you will have the trots for about 24 hours.ippy Thanks again for sending me and that Tower man to that Bradford barb bq mans restaurant.  You think im joking but im not. 

Brad does a pretty good job at that place! Glad you enjoyed it. 

6 hours ago, TheCommander said:

Im hoping that Grabowski man will put me on his pass list for playoffs! If not I guess I’ll have to beg to get in!

Let me ask you a question. Why did that grabowski man wait until that fourth quarter to have that grabowski boy there a hale merry? He scored 18 points of throwing hale merrys.  Grider better train our boys better this week for prevent defence.  You think im joking but im not. 

21 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

The real question Roy is did you stop by that Gentry mans field in Murphy to see if he would come and play the Pirates?

I garuntee Grider isnt going all the way to North Carolina to play a game.  I was at that Harrah mans place trying to win some money cause Grider will go up on his prices for the playoffs.  You think im joking but im not. 

9 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question. Why did that grabowski man wait until that fourth quarter to have that grabowski boy there a hale merry? He scored 18 points of throwing hale merrys.  Grider better train our boys better this week for prevent defence.  You think im joking but im not. 

That came against our 5th string Roy.   

5×11=55.  We have 60 players.