South Pitt @ Copper Basin (that Grider man vs that Grabowski man)

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 minute ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Those young men are like their Coach...they demand 100% out of each other! I must of missed that though, I’ve not seen the players arguing so far this year! 
 Arrived just before halftime though last night, the family and I took a slight detour to Pigeon Forge! Drove down to CB to watch the game, then picked up the boy after the game and came back to Pigeon Forge...when I pulled up to the game last night I was at 260 miles for the day!

Been a long two days for me, I’m just ready to be back in SP!

That could be it, I can tell they are hungry to get to Cookeville. Goodness! Safe travels back to SP, hopefully if everything works out in our favor we will see y’all again in a few weeks!

2 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

That could be it, I can tell they are hungry to get to Cookeville. Goodness! Safe travels back to SP, hopefully if everything works out in our favor we will see y’all again in a few weeks!

The things we do for our kids..lol! The 4 yr old had enjoyed this weekend getaway so that’s all the matters! 
 These seniors and juniors on this SP team know how close they have come before and are pushing themselves to get over the hurdle to get back for playing for GOLD! 
 Wouldn’t hurt my feelings to see y’all again, of course Beene Stadium is only three blocks from my house so definitely a shorter trip for me! Lol

2 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

The things we do for our kids..lol! The 4 yr old had enjoyed this weekend getaway so that’s all the matters! 
 These seniors and juniors on this SP team know how close they have come before and are pushing themselves to get over the hurdle to get back for playing for GOLD! 
 Wouldn’t hurt my feelings to see y’all again, of course Beene Stadium is only three blocks from my house so definitely a shorter trip for me! Lol

That’s all that matters, that the kid enjoyed it. Y’all have got a shot to get there this year no doubt. I’ve already been to Beene twice this year I’m hoping to make it for the third time! 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, TheCommander said:

That’s all that matters, that the kid enjoyed it. Y’all have got a shot to get there this year no doubt. I’ve already been to Beene twice this year I’m hoping to make it for the third time! 

Commander man if you come back to Griders stadium do you want to drink some more of my hot cocoa out of my thermos? I will make sure this time Wendy doesnt put my meds in there.  You think im joking but im not. 

On 11/1/2019 at 11:29 PM, TheCommander said:

I’m sure our boys will appreciate all of y’all giving them some credit, Goodluck to the Pirates in the playoff!

Not giving them any credit at all. They were a very sad team. If you watched the game until our clean shirts took the field, then you have to know that. You said your entire line was out, it would not have mattered. 

54 minutes ago, pegleg said:

Not giving them any credit at all. They were a very sad team. If you watched the game until our clean shirts took the field, then you have to know that. You said your entire line was out, it would not have mattered. 

Pegleg I guarantee you get real cocky come playoff time.

2 hours ago, pegleg said:

You’re very cocky you know that? Still upset over Whitwell taking the Pirates spot in state last year?

3 hours ago, pegleg said:

Pegleg I garuntee you powerp and geno man is rubbing off on you.  You are getting real cocky.  If we have to play this Grabowski man again he will be real mad.  You think im joking but im not. 

7 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

He’s been cocky since he retired.  I think he can finally say things he’s always wanted to say but couldn’t due to the nature of his job LOL.  Love ya buddy @pegleg

I think he had one too many hard landings and it's rattled his brain a little.

He needs to use his landing gear and not the nose of his aeroplane. :grin:

Edited by The Drunken Sailor