Bradley @ Mcminn

TnBear

13 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Hopefully Bradley wins so they won't have to worry about McMinn's players and students coming over and taunting the fans after the game.

I didn't know that was a thing? RW had to put a few in their place in the monsoon. With the close confines of Jim Renfro Field, they had to hear her through her mini megaphone.

Edited by Red Rebels

14 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

I didn't know that was a thing? RW had to put a few in their place in the monsoon. With the close confines of Jim Renfro Field, they had to hear her thorough her mini megaphone.

Oh my.  Don't want to mess with the Godmama.  

#JustSaying 

Edited by HTV

4 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

The chain gang had nothing but positive comments about the players, fans and coaches from MacMinn. 

Seem to be good people.  Except for their radio sideline guy. He's a real doozy.  

(This post is made tongue in cheek.  He used to be my color analyst back in my early Powell High play by play days) 

9 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

I didn't know that was a thing? RW had to put a few in their place in the monsoon. With the close confines of Jim Renfro Field, they had to hear her through her mini megaphone.

Yeah it was pretty bad. Their students walked across the field and started taunting our students and then their players joined in. Never seen nothing like it.