Bradley @ Mcminn

TnBear

15 minutes ago, hohmaster said:

Do you Bradley fans think the Bears will get revenge against Farragut next week? Bradley's coach and many Bradley fans thought Bradley should have won that first game against Farragut this year.
I think Bradley, McMinn and obviously Maryville wins the first round. I don't think William Blount will beat Dobyns-Bennett. 

My opinion is that Bradley may be deflated after losing to McMinn like that & also knowing that a win next week means they get the honor of playing Maryville again. 
I think they would play better as a fourth seed vs having to play Maryville in the 2nd round. 

4 minutes ago, hohmaster said:

I admit I was astonished with Bradley's defensive alignments last night KNOWING what McMinn would be doing and who they'd be doing it with. And the Bears didn't seem to adjust much even when McMinn had a 3 point lead late in the game and went for it on 4th and 2. 
With a few alignment adjustments and some serious team soul-searching, Bradley should do alright against a 5-5 Farragut team.

Just not much of a coach allowing one player to dismantle a defense like that. 389 rushing yards from one player is uncalled for. Defense may be the worst in the state. Coaching is right up there.

59 minutes ago, hohmaster said:

I admit I was astonished with Bradley's defensive alignments last night KNOWING what McMinn would be doing and who they'd be doing it with. And the Bears didn't seem to adjust much even when McMinn had a 3 point lead late in the game and went for it on 4th and 2. 
With a few alignment adjustments and some serious team soul-searching, Bradley should do alright against a 5-5 Farragut team.

Tell us more.  What adjustments should they have made??  

It wasn’t any adjustments Bradley could have made to stop them lol. They haven’t stopped the run all year. Even Cleveland had close to 250 yards rushing on them. Everyone knew what Mcminn was gonna do it ain’t no suprise. Bradley just can’t stop the run point blank period. It was just exposed more because that’s all mcminn does is run it

37 minutes ago, MarsBlackmon said:

Saw a comment about Floyd stepping down after the junior bunch graduates. He wouldn’t step down would he? He’s a Bradley guy, and it’s not like he’s losing a bunch of games every year. He’s been the HC for 14 years, so he obviously likes doing it. Why would he step down? 
Just curious. 

He probably won't, but it is wishful thinking. It's no surprise why he has won games at Bradley. Cleveland kids has helped us tons. Even had to have a Polk county transfer kid to help us out this year. After this junior bunch leaves, Bradley has no one left. It's most certain that Wheeler will be keeping the Cleveland kids home now. His winning records will start vanishing after next year.

Edited by DaBears1976

1 hour ago, DaBears1976 said:

He probably won't, but it is wishful thinking. It's no surprise why he has won games at Bradley. Cleveland kids has helped us tons. Even had to have a Polk county transfer kid to help us out this year. After this junior bunch leaves, Bradley has no one left. It's most certain that Wheeler will be keeping the Cleveland kids home now. His winning records will start vanishing after next year.

And Hall is pretty good. I'd argue he is a more reliable threat than Curry

5 minutes ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

McMinn sends scrubs home early and by some chance they don't.Maryville does the next week.Then there fan DaBears1976 can come and post on other teams post talking trash when his team is trash!!!...LOL

I might have been insulted if you weren't talking the truth about Da Bears. Regardless i do believe they would still beat DB as bad as our defense is. Unlike a few DB fans that is living in a fairytale due to the lack of tough schedule you all have played and had that so called good season, i was just wanting you all to get y'alls wish and beat Maryville. The scrubs you all have played to "almost"  get a undefeated season then calling for Maryville, who wouldn't want to see that matchup? Take care and have a great day.

3 minutes ago, DaBears1976 said:

I might have been insulted if you weren't talking the truth about Da Bears. Regardless i do believe they would still beat DB as bad as our defense is. Unlike a few DB fans that is living in a fairytale due to the lack of tough schedule you all have played and had that so called good season, i was just wanting you all to get y'alls wish and beat Maryville. The scrubs you all have played to "almost"  get a undefeated season then calling for Maryville, who wouldn't want to see that matchup? Take care and have a great day.

Like ive said on another post.No coaches or players or for that matter anyone that counts have said anything about wanting to play Maryville.But if we make it that far they'll plan for them and play the best they can and see what happens.You take care as well and have a great day.

On 11/2/2019 at 7:28 PM, DaBears1976 said:

So Floyd is a bad coach because kids transfer to Bradley to play for him and help him win games. I'm sure there are a lot of teams out there that would love to have a coach with that problem. As for the game Friday night what adjustment would you make to stop McMinn (Hunt). Bradley had 8 in the box and just could not tackle the kid. Please tell me what you would have done Dabears All Mighty.