Bradley @ Mcminn

TnBear

11 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Your own fans have called out the coaching staff. The proof is in the puddin big dawg.

Goes with my statement. Their click will never see no wrong. It's time for a major change. McMinn was bad last night as well. Taunting and blowing kisses to our fans, but Bradley was just Bradley. 

17 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Your own fans have called out the coaching staff. The proof is in the puddin big dawg.

I just remember sitting down low on the Cleveland side at Bradley under Crawford & players were cussing coaches & refusing to go in the game. Totally dysfunctional. 
I’m not saying it doesn’t exist at Bradley, but it’s just ironic coming from a Cleveland person.

Edited by FootballFan51

15 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

I just remember sitting down low on the Cleveland side at Bradley under Crawford & players were cussing coaches & refusing to go in the game. Totally dysfunctional. 
I’m not saying it doesn’t exist at Bradley, but it’s just ironic coming from a Cleveland person.

What’s your point? We went to the semifinals under Crawford. Our program is in the process of being rebuilt. How many coaches have we had in the last 10 years? How long had Floyd been at Bradley? There’s no excuse for Bradley. All that talent on the teams y’all have had the last 5 years and still 2nd Round at best

Edited by fooseball95

Just now, fooseball95 said:

What’s your point? We went to the semifinals under Crawford. Our program is in the process of being rebuilt. How many coaches have we had in the last 10 years? How long had Floyd been at Bradley? There’s no excuse for Bradley. All that talent on the teams y’all have had the last 5 years and still 2nd at best

:popcorneater:

19 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

That did not happen under Ron Crawford.  It did after he left.  Sad day for the Blue Raiders when he left.  As to Dabears 76 comments about what Price would have done with the talent of the last 8 years........ a lot of that talent would not have been there if not for Coach Floyd.  That’s not a knock on Price either, just truth.  

12 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

What’s your point? We went to the semifinals under Crawford. Our program is in the process of being rebuilt. How many coaches have we had in the last 10 years? How long had Floyd been at Bradley? There’s no excuse for Bradley. All that talent on the teams y’all have had the last 5 years and still 2nd Round at best

I have friends at Cleveland & Bradley, so I don’t like to get on here & run either of them down. I do like to jest & jab in good fun. 

My point was that a Cleveland fan has no room to talk about sideline discipline or lack of control in other programs.

2 minutes ago, Littlegeneral said:

That did not happen under Ron Crawford.  It did after he left.  Sad day for the Blue Raiders when he left.  As to Dabears 76 comments about what Price would have done with the talent of the last 8 years........ a lot of that talent would not have been there if not for Coach Floyd.  

I would not have said it if I hadn’t seen with my own eyes. 

2 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

I have friends at Cleveland & Bradley, so I don’t like to get on here & run either of them down. I do like to jest & jab in good fun. 

My point was that a Cleveland fan has no room to talk about sideline discipline or lack of control in other programs.

What I know is that other teams have seen it too. Ask maryville fans or any fans how Floyd acts lol. Let’s take the players out of the equation. If that’s the example you set for your program then it’s kinda hard to teach discipline. Yeah we went 4-6 but probably a few plays away from being 7-3. In one year Wheeler has gotten the discipline under control. Floyd had been at Bradley what 14 years?