Riverside at Waverly

@38320

8 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Just all in fun. Ik u can't go by that stuff. Thought maybe I could Create a storm like the baby hurricane that came through here last Saturday 

I feel you man, it has been pretty quiet on here, I thought it would be a bit more chatter, considering the huge implications of this game, but I guess both programs have to much respect for each other. Also this game really could go either way, there's no clear cut winner. It all depends on which squad shows up and wants it more! Definitely hoping it swings our way! So glad we got that McConnell game out the way so we can really focus on what's important, trying to make it a 5 peat on the region championship, and then make a little bit of noise in the playoffs!

8 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Just all in fun. Ik u can't go by that stuff. Thought maybe I could Create a storm like the baby hurricane that came through here last Saturday 

I feel you man, it has been pretty quiet on here, I thought it would be a bit more chatter, considering the huge implications of this game, but I guess both programs have to much respect for each other. Also this game really could go either way, there's no clear cut winner. It all depends on which squad shows up and wants it more! Definitely hoping it swings our way! So glad we got that McConnell game out the way so we can really focus on what's important, trying to make it a 5 peat on the region championship, and then make a little bit of noise in the playoffs!

1 hour ago, Bigpun54 said:

I know what your trying to do lol

That dog won’t hunt this week. I think we are humbled to be where we are at. We just got to play ball. Why couldn’t y’all score on Adamsville?

4 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I know what your trying to do lol

That dog won’t hunt this week. I think we are humbled to be where we are at. We just got to play ball. Why couldn’t y’all score on Adamsville?

I'm telling you I've never saw a field that wet. No traction whatsoever. Got close a few times but never could punch it in. Adamsville had one big play and that's all that was needed. 

2 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

I saw in that other thread u said waverly got hit by that storm too. I i thought it was just the lower counties. Most of the county out of power for days they say and water was shut off today. Football stadium was damaged some what about your field 

Schools are still closed but I don’t think it damaged the stadium. Just thankful everyone is ok and praise those linemen for working around the clock. We was hit pretty bad.

35 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Schools are still closed but I don’t think it damaged the stadium. Just thankful everyone is ok and praise those linemen for working around the clock. We was hit pretty bad.

Yeah same here. Schools already announced closed all week. Hope the guys can stay focused but a lot of linemen and other emergency personnel working around the clock