DB @ Alcoa

Throwdeslant

41 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

And then you wake up! :lol:

Alcoa has yet another awesome team, and this is just my gut feeling.

WOULDA Alcoa love to put the Tribe away early?    Oh yeah, no doubt.
COULDA Alcoa win this one?    Sure, on any given Friday night any team can win.
SHOULDA Alcoa be favored to win this one?    Absolutely.     So why pick DB in a close one?    heh-heh..... just wait until the final whistle sounds...

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

Alcoa has yet another awesome team, and this is just my gut feeling.

WOULDA Alcoa love to put the Tribe away early?    Oh yeah, no doubt.
COULDA Alcoa win this one?    Sure, on any given Friday night any team can win.
SHOULDA Alcoa be favored to win this one?    Absolutely.     So why pick DB in a close one?    heh-heh..... just wait until the final whistle sounds...

Just don’t run and hide (like you always do) after the game. :thumb:

29 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Finally! :lol:

Would like to have another appearance from the Boog for this one...:flower:

the fact Vermont Ave is not an option this week.....another read carpet afair for Booger w/ the Goons r 1 of the 5 options actually bein dabbled about....

Booger just sayin movie-premiere-smiley-emoticon.gif

Guys, pre-season I predicted 6-4 when a lot of others were whining that DB would be lucky to win 2 games.  Well I was wrong as they are now 8-1.    So predicting a very close win over Alcoa, is that really a stretch?       Don't take this as a slam on Alcoa or anything like that, I will be shocked if they do not completely dominate 3A all the way to another gold ball.    But we have to pick a winner and I just happen to think DB's defense steps up and delivers, or hangs on or whatever.....

Here's my pre-season 6-4 prediction:

13 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Guys, pre-season I predicted 6-4 when a lot of others were whining that DB would be lucky to win 2 games.  Well I was wrong as they are now 8-1.    So predicting a very close win over Alcoa, is that really a stretch?       Don't take this as a slam on Alcoa or anything like that, I will be shocked if they do not completely dominate 3A all the way to another gold ball.    But we have to pick a winner and I just happen to think DB's defense steps up and delivers, or hangs on or whatever.....

Here's my pre-season 6-4 prediction:

If you continue to make crazy picks eventually one in a million will stick. It just won’t be this Friday night. :thumb:

5 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

Just don’t run and hide (like you always do) after the game. :thumb:

I've never seen Blazer hide.  He's about the least hidden fan of his team, and DB, that I know of.

This game was never intended to be won so I don't expect a win.  It is a game intended to strengthen the team and learn from. A win would be nice but unlikely.  DB is likely to be hot after the loss Friday and will fight. A hard game for both teams.  We'll see.  Alcoa by 14.

Edited by DBGRAD70