3A playoffs

Nextoneup

3 minutes ago, fanoffootball2013 said:

You think so ? They only lost by a TD in the regular season. I believe it will be a dog fight in the second round.  It want be easy for either team. 

I believe aside from the 1st round fiasco matchups between region 7 and 8, every game after will be a dog fight. I think Covington has been over rated all year. They're not as good as they were last year and I think SGC and Milan are better than they were last year.  I don't think it's a coincidence that Covington lost to Milan and South Gibson, I believe both are better football teams top to bottom. Just my opinion of watching all of them all season. I'm sure Covington will come to SGC ready to play but SGC will be ready as well and only one will move on to take on Milan again which will be another great football game!

9 minutes ago, Ironmaker said:

I believe aside from the 1st round fiasco matchups between region 7 and 8, every game after will be a dog fight. I think Covington has been over rated all year. They're not as good as they were last year and I think SGC and Milan are better than they were last year.  I don't think it's a coincidence that Covington lost to Milan and South Gibson, I believe both are better football teams top to bottom. Just my opinion of watching all of them all season. I'm sure Covington will come to SGC ready to play but SGC will be ready as well and only one will move on to take on Milan again which will be another great football game!

I dont think Covington is as good as they were last year but I do think they are capable of beating both SG and Milan. I watched both games and Covington was a play or two away from winning both games. Not to take anything away from SG or Milan because they are both great teams. 

Covington will beat Milan in 2nd Rd, typically 2 evenly or closely contested teams doesn't have similar outcomes when they play 2nd time. Didn't McN beat Milan, can't rem? If Covington don't tryta be what they aren't(the indecisive/undecided/wanna be like other teams coaching) they will be playing who ever upsets PC this year

5 minutes ago, wolfchase said:

Covington will beat Milan in 2nd Rd, typically 2 evenly or closely contested teams doesn't have similar outcomes when they play 2nd time. Didn't McN beat Milan, can't rem? If Covington don't tryta be what they aren't(the indecisive/undecided/wanna be like other teams coaching) they will be playing who ever upsets PC this year

We won’t play Milan until third round if we make it that far. I think we can beat SG or Milan but will have to play better than first time . Will be close games a touchdown will probably decide either.

35 minutes ago, fanoffootball2013 said:

I dont think Covington is as good as they were last year but I do think they are capable of beating both SG and Milan. I watched both games and Covington was a play or two away from winning both games. Not to take anything away from SG or Milan because they are both great teams. 

They are a good football team and are capable but if each team plays to the best of their ability and don't beat themselves, SGC comes out on top. Just my opinion though, it will be decided by the teams on the field in 8 days. I think it will be a great football game to watch as will the rest of the matchups that follow. I think  the west will be well represented as time goes on.