6AAA 2019-2020

Alumn89

10 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Don’t look now but Cookeville is playing very well.  Knock off a very good Cleveland team tonight in OT.   They play the right way.  High intensity on both ends of the court.   Very good game tonight.  

Wow!  Impressive win. Darn this Covid.... I wish I could come see them live.  The couple games I've gotten to see online have been fun to watch.  Those freshmen seem to be gelling with the upper classmen quite well! 

Go Cavs!

7 hours ago, Alumn89 said:

Wow!  Impressive win. Darn this Covid.... I wish I could come see them live.  The couple games I've gotten to see online have been fun to watch.  Those freshmen seem to be gelling with the upper classmen quite well! 

Go Cavs!

It was a great game. The freshmen were amazing.  They are getting better every night.  They matched McGowan shot for shot.  Including holding the ball for final shot down by 2.   Ayers makes shot in traffic to send game to OT.  Very impressive win.

https://player.vimeo.com/video/488557400

Edited by LadyCavsFan
  • Like 1

Good win for White County. They certainly appear to be the team to beat in the district. 

I watched Cookeville outplay Siegel for a half on Friday.  I was impressed with what I saw. Siegel stormed back in the 3rd period and the cavaliers 4th quarter efforts fell just short in a 68-64 loss.  Those freshmen for CHS looked legit playing against a really good Siegel team. 

How are Stone and Warren Co looking?   I've seen scores but obviously those don't tell the whole story. 

Is Rhea co even playing right now?

• Like 1

On 12/21/2020 at 6:14 PM, 85warrior said:

Congrats to White Countys Grant Slatten. He is now the all time leading scorer at WCHS. He passed Brent Jolly tonight who had 2167 points.

He scored 59 points in a win against Cumberland County tonight.

And yes they were guarding him and not just leaving him open. Hehe.