Summertown comes to Waverly Round 1

vandyfan1

I really don't anything about Summertown. They seem to have been back and forth and up and down as we have this season. I'm with Trollin, I just hope our boys have a great week and come out firing on all cylinders, ready to play. The real season starts now, it's all or nothing! I like the way coach switched up the formations. Looks like he's got a few tricks up his sleeves for playoffs!:ph34r:

18 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

Don't know anything about summer town.  But I hope Waverly can put a good week in and come out and put a whole game together not jus a half. Im.liking the I formation  also 

What makes Summertown so good is their QB. I believe his name is Shaffer (someone correct me please) he will stay in the pocket and keep his eyes down field. The problem is the receivers stop running the routes. When nothing is there Shaffer? Will take off usually up the middle. Summertown is weak on the offense line which is going to hurt them. They will run the spread with jets sweeps and QB draws. Waverly will have to be sound fundamentally! Not worried about their defense but the ability for the QB to make plays worries me. He has size and can run and throw. First appearance for Summertown in the post season so I’m sure they are going to bring it!

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

Don't know anything about summer town.  But I hope Waverly can put a good week in and come out and put a whole game together not jus a half. Im.liking the I formation  also 

Me too! We always seem to do so well when we go into it, but we never seem to stay in it very long. We was competing with Westview when we was in it the whole first half, but then we went away from it and had no offensive production in the 2nd half.