Summertown comes to Waverly Round 1

vandyfan1

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I might have to come back to this post Mr. General in a couple of weeks. You don’t think a 6-4 team can make it to the Semifinals? 

i said exactly what i meant. a 6-4 guy who didnt exactly boatrace an average at best Riverside team talking abotu rag dolliong Summertown. You might be revisiting this post in about 5 days. 

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I might have to come back to this post Mr. General in a couple of weeks. You don’t think a 6-4 team can make it to the Semifinals? 

A 2-8 Stratford team (I think) made the semis last season in 3A I believe losing to Covington. See no reason why a 6-4 team couldn't do it

I have no idea about summertown everything Ik about them is from coacht. From what I have read they are a dr jeykyll mr Hyde team. An Impressive win over Lewis and played well against two others. Then they barely pull it out over weak teams. Think this could b a very good game but going waverly. They were a very determined team last Friday as they have finally found their identity 

22 hours ago, EHSEagles said:

Waverly better be ready. You don’t beat LC, and give Eagleville and Forrest all they want and not be good. Big turn around for them from last year. 

All of the match ups this week will be interesting I think. Forrest is the only undefeated team out of all of region 5 and 6 and I picked them to win yalls region before the season started so they are the team to beat in my opinion in this part of the bracket. I don't know anything about Eagleville yet, I saw the 2nd half comeback Lewis Co made at Camden and they have some big dudes on their line, watched a little film on Summertown last night and I think that there will be some Dang good games this week! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tigers6056 said:

All of the match ups this week will be interesting I think. Forrest is the only undefeated team out of all of region 5 and 6 and I picked them to win yalls region before the season started so they are the team to beat in my opinion in this part of the bracket. I don't know anything about Eagleville yet, I saw the 2nd half comeback Lewis Co made at Camden and they have some big dudes on their line, watched a little film on Summertown last night and I think that there will be some Dang good games this week! 

Their QB is a baller

• Like 1