Summertown comes to Waverly Round 1

vandyfan1

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

I said it was silly to claim Lewis was in for a rude awakening. They lost by 4 points. I'm sure both teams played har.d Not sure what your point is. 

57 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

its just not. you saw what u wanted to see. you can paste my entire commentary on that game.  i never picked a winner, much less a margin.  

I said nothing of the sort . Lewis WAS 3 TDs better in week 1. however, i didnt pick fridays game. 

I twitsed nothing.  I never commented on the game nor picked a winner.  I said trying to find a bone to pick with Lewis in pregame was silly, and it was. 

You said Riverside wasn’t going to beat them when I posted in the Upset forum. 

On 11/7/2019 at 8:48 AM, vandyfan1 said:

Riverside over Lewis could happen also

On 11/7/2019 at 10:39 AM, GeneralForrest said:

nope 

6 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

You said Riverside wasn’t going to beat them when I posted in the Upset forum. 

...and there it is! Fred Astaire ain't got nuthin' on this dude Vandy.

5 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

I'll post on Hickman.  Summertown got 22 on your defense. Our full strength offense will score 35 or more. We got 19 on u last year. Half our line was out Summertown.  Read man

For someone that claims to know football, you sure do a lot of comparing what one team did to another and figuring the supposed outcomes of games based on it. Anybody that knows football knows that means absolutely nothing! I mean look what Whitwell did to Monterey! Monterey boat raced a team that boat raced Whitwell, yet they still loss to Whitwell. A 10-0 school losing to a 2-8 school. You just can't make your predictions off that crap. High school kids are just too finicky!

• Upvote 1