Summertown comes to Waverly Round 1

vandyfan1

9 hours ago, Tigers6056 said:

I've bit my tongue on the y'all hung with us last year lol. The past two years McConnell didn't let our kids watch film on you guys because in my opinion he didn't want us dominating y'all to give CA a sense of Waverly must not be as good as we think if Forrest hung with them kinda thing. We also quit running certain things in the 2nd half but yes y'all did " hang with us last year" on the score board and it almost bit us. Y'all have a good team this year but don't hang your hat on y'all hung with us last year lol

Very silly and conspiratorial backflips you're doing here.   Once awake and sober...re read this post and consider deleting it.  You look extremely foolish and naive. 

You're in my thoughts.  You do you and get the help you need. 

15 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Look at this guy :roflolk: Houston Co wins 9 games and absolutely got throttled by Waverly for a half and you are on here talking that smack. The only reason the second half was competitive for you is because the coach let off the throttle a little too early being conservative. Y’all are garbage. Y’all barely beat Hickman Co lmao

Two straight head coaches for Waverly have apparently been among the most charitable people on the planet with "let their foot off the gas" doctrine.  They are almost Calvinist...putting Grace above all.  

Or perhaps it's their fans naivete. 

15 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Lol gonna end up like Meigs... 10-0 every year and lose in the 2nd or 3rd round. Don’t be cocky old man. Be humble. I PRAY Forrest and Waverly make it to meet in Quarter Finals. Your going to be back pedaling all this garbage that’s vomiting out of your mouth

Pray? If you make it  to Chapel Hill you will get our boys best effort of their lives.  You will need counselors for the bus ride back to Humphries 

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

Two straight head coaches for Waverly have apparently been among the most charitable people on the planet with "let their foot off the gas" doctrine.  They are almost Calvinist...putting Grace above all.  

Or perhaps it's their fans naivete. 

With us having new coaches and young men that didn’t get that much playing time at the skill level everyone is learning even the coaches. We are a decent team I think the playoff games for us is going to be really tough. Thats how I feel and I just hope we play our best that’s all we can do or ask for. 

• Upvote 1