Round 1- William Blount at Dobyns Bennett

Governm

Cutting right to the chase about the D-B game and them not allowing streaming. A lot of people can't pop up and go to a high school game a hundred miles away that is actually being played at 7 instead of 7.30 which makes matters even worse. I don't want to take pot shots at D-B fans on here or the band but from reading all your threads over the past years it seems like the decision makers up there aren't very wise and it is a good ole boys club. I was looking forward to seeing Maryville and D-B playing each other with 12-0 records but that isn't going to happen now. Even though D-B has improved leaps and bounds over last year I did watch the Alcoa game and sold 100% if they do play Maryville in the third round it won't be the draw it could of been since the two loses. I dread driving that far to see a mercy rule game and will be pulling hard for anyone close to knock them out especially over this streaming issue which would save a lot of people a lot of grief and time. Sorry I'm not a band person and I don't get caught up in all that pulling all those billboards and signs onto the field stuff so I go to the bathroom or concession stand during half time until it's safe to come back to my seat.  Bands to me are a necessary evil for the wife to enjoy since she don't understand football and that's the only way you would be able to go.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

From what I have read here on these last two pages the WB fans are upset they can't sit at home on the couch with a bowl of lard and watch the game tonight. 

I think most of them like a bag of hot dogs from Woddy's Convenience Store at 2921 Morganton Road in Maryville on the way home from work.

• CoachT locked this topic