DII AAA Playoff Matchups

D23A

On 11/23/2019 at 8:50 AM, Booger said:

great game at Turner stadium last evenin.....congrats to The Turner School....great to finally have a chattanooga big boy school reppin for the city and area.....smallest semi-final crowd Booger ever seen.....can only image how small and bad it will b for the Gold Ball contest.....

...were impressed how Turners School were able to move that pigskin up and down the field without the use of a RB....and speekin of RBs...Ensworth absolutely had 0 run game....if they do..they go to the Gold Ball contest with ease........that Turner School better find use for that RB after the layoff.....gonna need it gainst that MBA defense

....go Twisters......and find sum support to put in your stands....been to 2 D2-AAA games the last 2 weeks to see some of the best football games Booger seen in a couple years.....but the fan support at both the Baylor/MBA      McCallie/Ensworth games r the worse Booger seen in many many years.....actually Ensworth had the best support of all of them..,..

....MBA/Turner School gonna b a great matchup

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Sadly, the McCallie crowd was small and quiet. Ensworth's contingent, while smaller in number, was louder and much more enthusiastic.  Over the 13 years I've been attending McCallie games, I've found our fans to be rather complacent. 

1 minute ago, oldwiseone said:

Sadly, the McCallie crowd was small and quiet. Ensworth's contingent, while smaller in number, was louder and much more enthusiastic.  Over the 13 years I've been attending McCallie games, I've found our fans to be rather complacent. 

Been to a few Baylor MCCallie games over the years and the the turnout is crazy.....but the games that Booger has attended other than the Suk Creek rivalry....and weather was good...the turnout is worse than any other games Booger goes to see...

..The crowd for the MBA Baylor game may have been even worse....at least the MBA travlin support.....ND's travelin support may have been more than theirs and ND doesnt travel well

....thing about it....that was a semi-finals game the other night for McCallie....at home

...but you were right about the noise of the ensworth crowd.....especially after the student sectionfrom enswrth finally made it thru the traffic and into the stadium

Booger just sayin ;)

22 minutes ago, Booger said:

Been to a few Baylor MCCallie games over the years and the the turnout is crazy.....but the games that Booger has attended other than the Suk Creek rivalry....and weather was good...the turnout is worse than any other games Booger goes to see...

..The crowd for the MBA Baylor game may have been even worse....at least the MBA travlin support.....ND's travelin support may have been more than theirs and ND doesnt travel well

....thing about it....that was a semi-finals game the other night for McCallie....at home

...but you were right about the noise of the ensworth crowd.....especially after the student sectionfrom enswrth finally made it thru the traffic and into the stadium

Booger just sayin ;)

The only excuse possible is that break started 7 hours prior and the majority of their boarders may have left before the game even started

4 hours ago, OLDad said:

I would never bet against DeAngelo Hardy (McCallie QB) ... he is a winner!

It's my opinion that he will find a way to win one more.

thats what Sparty and the rest of them Baylor folks over at the Suk Creek campus were sayin bout that new recruit they brought down from Haslams Pilot School up in Knoxville.....MBA shut him down completely....and sent their new most largest fan Sparty completely off the grid

......Suk Creek seent MBA 2x this year.....at home...and could only muster 21 points out of those 2 contest.....only 6 in the 1st round game Booger witnessed

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

3 minutes ago, Booger said:

thats what the Baylor folks over at the Suk Creek campus were sayin bout that new recruit they brought down from Haslams School up in Knoxville.....MBA shut him down completely....and sent their new most largest fan Sparty completely off the grid

DeAngelo's effectiveness will be helped tremendously if BJ Harris is able to play. Also, DeAngelo needs to value the football a little better.

The hardest thing is beating the same team twice in the same season.

Watch out for Eric Rivers in the passing game. He has become quite a weapon.

7 hours ago, oldwiseone said:

DeAngelo's effectiveness will be helped tremendously if BJ Harris is able to play. Also, DeAngelo needs to value the football a little better.

The hardest thing is beating the same team twice in the same season.

Watch out for Eric Rivers in the passing game. He has become quite a weapon.

The fact that McCallie beat Ensworth without their main running back speaks volumes about the kid who lead them to victory.  Do you actually think they would have won if DeAngelo missed the game and Harris played?

I don't think McCallie has played MBA this season so beating them twice is not an issue.

Eric Rivers has certainly been an added benefit this season, but the main man in McCallie's offense has been DeAngelo Hardy.

Delo showed everybody last week why he should have been a finalist for the Mr Football award ... and he's not through proving that fact.

1 hour ago, OLDad said:

The fact that McCallie beat Ensworth without their main running back speaks volumes about the kid who lead them to victory.  Do you actually think they would have won if DeAngelo missed the game and Harris played?

I don't think McCallie has played MBA this season so beating them twice is not an issue.

Eric Rivers has certainly been an added benefit this season, but the main man in McCallie's offense has been DeAngelo Hardy.

Delo showed everybody last week why he should have been a finalist for the Mr Football award ... and he's not through proving that fact.

Yup, my bad about MBA. Confused with BA.

And I did not say McCallie would be better with Harris "in place of" Hardy. I said Hardy would be better with Harris on the field with him.

2 hours ago, Booger said:

one thing is for sure.....all shall know after all the blue bloods of TN HS FB enjoy their second off week in a 5 week post season playoff run....

The blue bloods should play 3 straight weeks and finals instead  of 2 bye weeks.

Edited by hardtackle

1 hour ago, hardtackle said:

The blue bloods should play 3 straight weeks and finals instead  of 2 bye weeks.

I agree. D2 basketball is over before D1 and they play at a separate venue. Why not football? At the  very least have the D2 state championships this Weekend and the  D1 next weekend. Doubt it would effect the pitiful D2 crowds they bring in.