South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

33 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Let him have it ST, very few believe the Honey Hole mess, the Football God Jest dropped them needed position transfers in Ryan’s lap, Ryan didn’t apply fer another job, GB would not struggle to have a winning season in 2019 without the orchestration, GB will be relevant in 2020 without another orchestration, Nor them GB weren’t real skeerd heading into this season! 

Bump!

5 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Show the proof! I don’t care what position has been field and which one hasn’t! We’ve been falsely accused so I will tell you like I told OP show me the proof since we have supposed to have recruited! 

I will go a head and tell you there is NO proof because it’s a lie!

It's not a lie if you believe it. 

Edited by Southtowner

1 minute ago, Gbnation said:

Believe what you want! Until you or OP or Roy shows the proof then you have lost a lot of credibility on the T. Because everyone has read SPs slop all year and now it’s put up or shut up!!!

Yall are the ones who have lost credibility.  Going out and transferring in a whole new team speaks volumes.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• RR, you might remember. Didn’t someone hide the kicking shoe that game? It seems I remember we had missed a kick the week before, and we needed all the points we could get. We thought we had a better chance going for two, so $?&@$ hid the shoe after the first miss that game. No one on our sideline looked for it very hard.
    • I will never forget the 1983 Heritage vs Maryville game. I remember driving home and listening to WGAP. Can't remember the announcers name. He asked Coach Story why he kept going for 2? Story told him " Why didn't you ask Renfro that last year"
    • TSSAA will let them all go to Mase.
    • Well nothing new, the Mustangs are really talented again this coming season!  They very well could go undefeated in regular season.  We shall see what happens in postseason.  I think the path to state title game is a little clearer than years past.  I think the Stangs are going to be really good and I think the traditional teams around in 2A are not going to be as strong.  It should be a fun season!