South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

13 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

I’ll back you up on this one Southtowner I know for a fact a player from Tellico moved over to Greenback for this season. I don’t know the details but it seems kinda fishy to me taking that player was the bears leading tackler a year ago. Another one that stands out is the Quaterback transferring in.

LRDAO.. Them GB fellars claimed they all moved in for education purposes.  They all just happen to be a player that filled a vacant spot.  You no I aint joking either. 

2 minutes ago, TheOneRiddler said:

Him and his younger brother actually transferred so they got 2 from tellico and he was the guy for tellico that transformed tellico from decent to good and gave them spirit since his freshman year 

That whole group of freshman were very good all through rec ball. It wasn’t one player it was the whole team that changed tellico. I will also remind you that another very good player transferred from tellico to sequoyah. 

2 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

That whole group of freshman were very good all through rec ball. It wasn’t one player it was the whole team that changed tellico. I will also remind you that another very good player transferred from tellico to sequoyah. 

I brought that up as well, he transferred there last year. But we all see how that worked out.

Edited by TheCommander