South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

31 minutes ago, MOTO24 said:

Cooper Richards (SR QB) decided not to play football this year.  We have a sophomore QB who is learning the ropes this year.

This JB team is the worst team I have ever seen at JB and their record proves it.  If it’s not the worst then they are tied for the worst.  This is Coach Adkins worst team as a high school coach.  Technically he had a 1-9 team in ‘98 but that record is due to forfeiting some games.  It’s really a shame considering we have nearly 350 kids in the school but maybe my expectations are too high?  The struggles of 1A ball I guess.  Anyway, this game will be over in about 2 minutes.  2-8 teams shouldn’t be in the playoffs.

Moto man what kind of mess is this? Are you coming to Griders stadium Friday night? Most 1a schools have down yearan unless you are like them greenback fellars and orchestrate a new team.  You think im joking but im not. 

7 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Moto man what kind of mess is this? Are you coming to Griders stadium Friday night? Most 1a schools have down yearan unless you are like them greenback fellars and orchestrate a new team.  You think im joking but im not. 

I bet that Moto24 man would come if you would have that Tower man slip him in his back door, and if you would show him your Murphy book Roy.

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Pegleg what kind of mess is this? That durn powerp said the FAA has revoked your flying license.  Is this mess true? Did you take someones chimney top off? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

I flew over Helmet Boys house the other day headed to their practice field. He must have a petting zoo in his backyard. He was petting one of the goats as I flew over.....If only CoachT would allow me to post pictures on here. 

30 minutes ago, pegleg said:

I flew over Helmet Boys house the other day headed to their practice field. He must have a petting zoo in his backyard. He was petting one of the goats as I flew over.....If only CoachT would allow me to post pictures on here. 

I garuntee he was at the back end of it to.  Probably had it by the horn.  You think im joking but im not. 

51 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Roy nor OP has spoke the truth all year! That’s why I think it’s funny. So far from the truth it’s funny. 

Dad Burnit, Let us fellers evaluate your post. Didn’t Old Pirate tell you orchestraters bout the ineligible Whitwell player? Figure that lone fact proves yous full of mess! LOPAO... Wanta play? Go fer it!

1 minute ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Dad Burnit, Let us fellers evaluate your post. Didn’t Old Pirate tell you orchestraters bout the ineligible Whitwell player? Figure that lone fact proves yous full of mess! LOPAO... Wanta play? Go fer it!

Whitwell has nothing to do with GB! I haven’t seen the film of the whitwell kid and don’t really care if I do lol. If GB has orchestrated let’s see the proof and try to do better than the news paper article. Please show proof I’m really curious how we did it. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy I can’t bring myself to make that long drive to the racetrack when we’re running on half a cylinder.  

4 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Whitwell has nothing to do with GB! I haven’t seen the film of the whitwell kid and don’t really care if I do lol. If GB has orchestrated let’s see the proof and try to do better than the news paper article. Please show proof I’m really curious how we did it. 

There is no proof but we all know how these things happen. Let’s just put our big boy underwear on and get after it when the time comes. 

59 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Roy spoke the truth. 

Let him have it ST, very few believe the Honey Hole mess, the Football God Jest dropped them needed position transfers in Ryan’s lap, Ryan didn’t apply fer another job, GB would not struggle to have a winning season in 2019 without the orchestration, GB will be relevant in 2020 without another orchestration, Nor them GB weren’t real skeerd heading into this season! 

• Like 1