South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

2 minutes ago, reaction said:

SP won't play anyone until Greenback. Honestly,  only tough team they have played this year is Meigs Co. Red Bank would of been a good one, but we all know how that went. I thought RB would of won that game, but we will never know. Mercy rules all the way to Greenback. :popcorneater: 

I agree 4th round will be a good’n!

if we make it. 

Edited by Gbnation

6 minutes ago, reaction said:

SP won't play anyone until Greenback. Honestly,  only tough team they have played this year is Meigs Co. Red Bank would of been a good one, but we all know how that went. I thought RB would of won that game, but we will never know. Mercy rules all the way to Greenback. :popcorneater: 

I think Greenback will come out on top against the Pirates!

Just now, GHSblackhelmet said:

Don't know how can say that. S.P. has been ranked #1 all year for a reason they are undefeated and beat one of the 2 teams that beat us. Plus they have over 60 players with 26 or more can contribute heavily. 

Don’t get me wrong South Pittsburg is a great football team, athletes everywhere. Ive watched them three times and I’ve seen some things that could be exploited. If the cherokees line can get penetration and stop the run I believe they come out on top. If they can’t stop the run the Pirates will run on them just like everyone else.

21 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

Don’t get me wrong South Pittsburg is a great football team, athletes everywhere. Ive watched them three times and I’ve seen some things that could be exploited. If the cherokees line can get penetration and stop the run I believe they come out on top. If they can’t stop the run the Pirates will run on them just like everyone else.

Greenback and SP will be a good game. The pass defense for SP will need to be solid. They did pretty good last night until the starters were pulled. 

30 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Sarcasm detector has been engaged! Lol

45 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Don't know how can say that. S.P. has been ranked #1 all year for a reason they are undefeated and beat one of the 2 teams that beat us. Plus they have over 60 players with 26 or more can contribute heavily. 

56 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I agree 4th round will be a good’n!

if we make it. 

CJR man if you aint figured it out yet the orchestraters like to not have any mention especially after that provost herron man wrote a newspaper  article on the amount of transfers they had.  With that Childress man dropping the hammer I garuntee they is a little nervous.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard