South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

Yall are the ones who have lost credibility.  Going out and transferring in a whole new team speaks volumes.  

I’ll back you up on this one Southtowner I know for a fact a player from Tellico moved over to Greenback for this season. I don’t know the details but it seems kinda fishy to me taking that player was the bears leading tackler a year ago. Another one that stands out is the Quaterback transferring in.

• Like 1

Just now, TheCommander said:

I’ll back you up on this one Southtowner I know for a fact a player from Tellico moved over to Greenback for this season. I don’t know the details but it seems kinda fishy to me taking that player was the bears leading tackler a year ago. Another one that stands out is the Quaterback transferring in.

Blind follow the blind they both fall into a ditch. That kid came in before school even started. Still know proof!!

3 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

Drip, DRip, DRIp, DRIP......that leaky toilet upstairs ain’t leaking rain water! LOPAO 

10 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

Him and his younger brother actually transferred so they got 2 from tellico and he was the guy for tellico that transformed tellico from decent to good and gave them spirit since his freshman year