Oneida     

Meigs     
  South Greene R1 28    

Rockwood R2 21  
    SG    

Meigs     
  Happy Valley R1 6  

Meigs County R2 44  

SG and Rockwood could go ether way, if Rockwood shows up they could surprise SG and get the win. But I think SG gets the win.

26 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

SG and Rockwood could go ether way, if Rockwood shows up they could surprise SG and get the win. But I think SG gets the win.

I'd say SG will win as well. Those aren't my scores I quoted someone who filled it in. I was just saying from experience Rockwood ups their game compared to most teams I've seen in the playoffs. 

22 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Heard it snowed and covered ground in Roan Mtn last night!! Welcoming all to Carter Co! The leaves are just spectacular LOL

Its very likely I'll get to find out about those leaves. Asked off for that Friday just in case last week. If it happens that way I should be off work. 

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Its very likely I'll get to find out about those leaves. Asked off for that Friday just in case last week. If it happens that way I should be off work. 

If you end up Coming to Hampton, there won't be any leaves.  Could be a tad chilly though.

19 minutes ago, pujo said:

If you end up Coming to Hampton, there won't be any leaves.  Could be a tad chilly though.

Wasnt gonna question the leaves but was curious about that lol. All mines nearly gone after this last rain storm. I know you guys won't have problem with Cumberland Gap, how much success you think you might have with Oneidas defense though? Confident? hopeful? dread the task? lol I'm curious.

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Wasnt gonna question the leaves but was curious about that lol. All mines nearly gone after this last rain storm. I know you guys won't have problem with Cumberland Gap, how much success you think you might have with Oneidas defense though? Confident? hopeful? dread the task? lol I'm curious.

I'll leave that to the Coaches, From a fans prospective, Oneida poses big challenges on d. Stingy bunch that makes you earn every single yard.  I'm fairly sure our big scores would go down. 28 would be a HUGE #.

8 minutes ago, pujo said:

I'll leave that to the Coaches, From a fans prospective, Oneida poses big challenges on d. Stingy bunch that makes you earn every single yard.  I'm fairly sure our big scores would go down. 28 would be a HUGE #.

I'd have to agree with you. Struggled to score what we did against them. And managed 2 scores late to pull away. They are challenging to say the least. Good reply.