Cyunts Hil att 825 Lorrunce

STARSNBARS

4 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

This will be just another typical 45-0 beat down of a upper east tn. team by Maryville. 

I don't think Maryville has been legitimately challenged by a NE TN team since Elizabethton when the Wittens played- and by challenge I mean the outcome of the game is in doubt in the 4th quarter. That great game with Elizabethton was many years ago so your pick is probably on the money but we will see.

1 minute ago, Norman Dale said:

I don't think Maryville has been legitimately challenged by a NE TN team since Elizabethton when the Wittens played- and by challenge I mean the outcome of the game is in doubt in the 4th quarter. That great game with Elizabethton was many years ago so your pick is probably on the money but we will see.

I think DB was within a touchdown with about 7 min. to go in the forth back in 2012. Then somehow lost by about 20. Another Graham Clark fubarb. 

10 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

This will be just another typical 45-0 beat down of a upper east tn. team by Maryville. 

Purtee danged clost Waco......My thawts onn tha gaim.....

A. #42 evun tho he iz onlee 12 yeer old, iz gonna bee sumthin

2. Ole Tee iz startin two rownd intwo shaip

C. Ewe cain tale #9 fer tha Toppers iz a goodur player ...butt....He didn't haiv two much hep

D. Two nice picks twonite bye #1 and # 12

5. Mairvul's D wuz jist swarmin' twonite.....52 toetull yards and -6 onn tha grownd.....

:popcorneater:

1 minute ago, STARSNBARS said:

Purtee danged clost Waco......My thawts onn tha gaim.....

A. #42 evun tho he iz onlee 12 yeer old, iz gonna bee sumthin

2. Ole Tee iz startin two rownd intwo shaip

C. Ewe cain tale #9 fer tha Toppers iz a goodur player ...butt....He didn't haiv two much hep

D. Two nice picks twonite bye #1 and # 12

5. Mairvul's D wuz jist swarmin' twonite.....52 toetull yards and -6 onn tha grownd.....

:popcorneater:

#TheBlackSwarm 

• Like 2