Copper Basin V.S Gordonsville

TheCommander

23 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

I’m proud of my men in red, I would say Gordy wins over whitwell. Gordy is indeed a dirty bunch though, injured our qb and their coach was celebrating it. Multiple cheap shots and horse collars.

I think you will be in the mix next year.  As far as Whivuhl/Gordy, the might Pirates will get some Tiger meat one was or the other as long as we deal with the Dogs next weak.

1 minute ago, rlh said:

I think you will be in the mix next year.  As far as Whivuhl/Gordy, the might Pirates will get some Tiger meat one was or the other as long as we deal with the Dogs next weak.

I believe we will be in the mix for sure, it’s going to be hard to replace some of our seniors. 4 out of 5  on the offensive line returns next year. It’s rumored little Grabowski May have torn his ACL. Hopefully he will be fully recovered by next season, if not Boggs will be ready.

3 hours ago, TheCommander said:

I’m proud of my men in red, I would say Gordy wins over whitwell. Gordy is indeed a dirty bunch though, injured our qb and their coach was celebrating it. Multiple cheap shots and horse collars.

Get out of here with that mess.

If the coach was celebrating, he was celebrating a sack. Your coach is the one who showed his hindend along with the players coming to our sideline to pick a fight.

Cheap shots? It's called football, and we got called for plenty that were legal. By definition, we didnt commit a single horse collar, however we were called for a couple.

The game got dirty when Basin couldn't handle getting beat, and again, the refs were horrible all the way around, but we were especially affected by them negatively.

4 hours ago, croz6110 said:

Decent game, but we were called for way to many penalties, bogus ones at that.

We moved the ball all night but left too many points on the field. We didn't punt all night, if that says anything, and CB got some fluky plays to move the ball when they did.

They called every little thing lol, the white cap was somewhere besides the football field last night lol.

10 hours ago, TheCommander said:

I believe we will be in the mix for sure, it’s going to be hard to replace some of our seniors. 4 out of 5  on the offensive line returns next year. It’s rumored little Grabowski May have torn his ACL. Hopefully he will be fully recovered by next season, if not Boggs will be ready.

TheCommander doesn’t know what he is talking about.  He isn’t a doctor and was never told what was wrong with Bryson.  He had no right to post anything on social media about this.  He was wrong and this will be dealt with and anyone else that thinks they can just post things that they want to about these kids needs to think and ask before they post things.  That’s a violation of a players rights!!!  Bryson will be just fine.  We are headed to Kentucky for the Tennessee game right now for a visit!! So next time someone wants to start rumors you need to think!  Thank you for all the support and God Bless!

Coach Grabowski

1 minute ago, grabowskidadof4 said:

TheCommander doesn’t know what he is talking about.  He isn’t a doctor and was never told what was wrong with Bryson.  He had no right to post anything on social media about this.  He was wrong and this will be dealt with and anyone else that thinks they can just post things that they want to about these kids needs to think and ask before they post things.  That’s a violation of a players rights!!!  Bryson will be just fine.  We are headed to Kentucky for the Tennessee game right now for a visit!! So next time someone wants to start rumors you need to think!  Thank you for all the support and God Bless!

Coach Grabowski

I'm sure he didn't mean any harm, and he didnt post anything for sure. There's no need to overreact like this. He didn't say anything that doesn't get said on these boards all the time.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

I'm sure he didn't mean any harm, and he didnt post anything for sure. There's no need to overreact like this. He didn't say anything that doesn't get said on these boards all the time.

Appreciate it croz I didn’t think what I said was wrong or bad in anyway. If anything I was being uplifting for the future of our program. 

Edited by TheCommander

1 hour ago, grabowskidadof4 said:

Coach Grabowski

Lol it’s gonna be dealt with? What are you gonna do?