Copper Basin V.S Gordonsville

TheCommander

1 hour ago, grabowskidadof4 said:

TheCommander doesn’t know what he is talking about.  He isn’t a doctor and was never told what was wrong with Bryson.  He had no right to post anything on social media about this.  He was wrong and this will be dealt with and anyone else that thinks they can just post things that they want to about these kids needs to think and ask before they post things.  That’s a violation of a players rights!!!  Bryson will be just fine.  We are headed to Kentucky for the Tennessee game right now for a visit!! So next time someone wants to start rumors you need to think!  Thank you for all the support and God Bless!

Coach Grabowski

8 minutes ago, FrogMountainRambler said:

Lol it’s gonna be dealt with? What are you gonna do? 

Chad, buddy... After turning a program around from 1-9 to 6-4, I don’t think I’d be trying to make any enemies. There’s a reason coaches tend stay off these threads. This was a bad move and will age badly. Also, that talk about “dealing” with TheCommander is an even dumber call, especially at this point in your tenure. You HAVE to know better than this, man. Game day turnout is bad as it is. I’m not saying that what was said was right or wrong, but I’ll agree with Croz that the subject matter in question is discussed on here all the time. I think it may be worth sitting down and asking if the fact that it was about your son had something to do with your decision to post. No one would blame you if that’s the case, but it sends a bad message as a coach of 35 other players.

13 hours ago, TheCommander said:

Yeah it hurt us tonight, losing our middle linebacker which is our leader on defense in the first quarter. Gordonsvilles offensive line was no doubt the difference tonight. Goodluck to the Pirates the rest of the way, I’m pulling for y’all!

Thanks Commander

4 hours ago, grabowskidadof4 said:

TheCommander doesn’t know what he is talking about.  He isn’t a doctor and was never told what was wrong with Bryson.  He had no right to post anything on social media about this.  He was wrong and this will be dealt with and anyone else that thinks they can just post things that they want to about these kids needs to think and ask before they post things.  That’s a violation of a players rights!!!  Bryson will be just fine.  We are headed to Kentucky for the Tennessee game right now for a visit!! So next time someone wants to start rumors you need to think!  Thank you for all the support and God Bless!

Coach Grabowski

Wow, rumors are mentioned everywhere and not just on here. He meant no harm by it and has been genuinely concerned about his injury. As a coach, you should know better than to react like this. I realize you are a dad too but this is uncalled for and in my opinion far worse than anything anyone could speculate about an injury. Credibility diminished....

5 hours ago, grabowskidadof4 said:

Coach Grabowski

People post what they want all the time on these threads. I don’t believe anyone has ever asked for permission by anyone  before posting an OPINION! 
 You being a coach are or should be, held to a higher  standard than most of us arm chair QBs or has beens! If you feel your child was singled out, take the matter to coach T or if you know the poster ask him or her to remove it! Jumping on this thread and implying “it will be dealt with” wasn’t a smart move at all! 

Edited by CaptainJackRackam

5 hours ago, FrogMountainRambler said:

Lol it’s gonna be dealt with? What are you gonna do? 

I think this is definitely the burning question. I personally take offense to certain parts of the post. I know for a fact that TheCommander has spilt blood for the program. As have I. Where do we go from here? Are we banning alums for speculative forum posts now? Poor choice of words in a post penned with rage and with lack of thought for consequences. Not conduct befitting of a head football coach. 

Edited by TheRefuter
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

You would think I did, at this point in time. 

TheCommander, I wouldn’t worry about it. We are talking about a man that is all talk. He likes to talk the talk but I guarantee he won’t walk the walk, and if he does I hope he chooses me to try it out on. Lol I have no respect for him. But don’t worry about it. You said nothing wrong. You were doing nothing but expressing concern for a player and uplifting the program. 

• Upvote 2