Round 1: Sullivan North @ Oneida

crow

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

Do you post under a different name now. You always did a good job on the recruiting threads. They are ready to burn it down after what Jay Hardy did today.

I don't post on there much anymore at all. Some of the members just got on my last nerve picking at everything I posted about the recruits. VolFreak & I still chat by email sometimes. He understood what I was taking on even though he gave me a couple of warnings. He now knows why I left for a long time before coming back to only post every once in a while now.

Since you went to the Cloudland game my son was #76 for Cloudland. You should post more. I think me and you talked about Corey Russell a little on Volnation.

I post sometimes on here but coaching basketball right now. I do post high school football scoring updates on Friday nights. My Middle school games are on Monday & Thursday each week except for tourney games. Yes, we did chat about Corey Russell. What was your username at Vol Nation? I still remember a lot of people from over there. Russell is playing @ Centre College now. Your son is a lineman right? I remember him Friday night. He is a solid blocker.

32 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Do you post under a different name now. You always did a good job on the recruiting threads. They are ready to burn it down after what Jay Hardy did today.

Yeah kinda Busch league if you ask me. I really hope the staff stays away from him even if he decides to try and crawl back. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tonybologna said:

I made my post not seeing Oneida play in person or on film at all. I just know what I've seen out of North this season. They are capable of pulling of an upset BUT nothing that's happened this season out of North tells me otherwise. Oneida just seems like the better team plus played a tougher schedule as well.

You comin up Friday night?? I wouldn’t mind chatting before the game and I know Crow would be down. I’ve seen him talkin to the fence sometimes so I know he can talk. 

1 hour ago, tonybologna said:

I post sometimes on here but coaching basketball right now. I do post high school football scoring updates on Friday nights. My Middle school games are on Monday & Thursday each week except for tourney games. Yes, we did chat about Corey Russell. What was your username at Vol Nation? I still remember a lot of people from over there. Russell is playing @ Centre College now. Your son is a lineman right? I remember him Friday night. He is a solid blocker.

It’s Appvol over on Volnation to. Yeah Corey is playing baseball and football. Been getting some playing time as a Fr in football. Thanks for son. Yeah he is a OL and DL.This a pic of him after they scored in OT to win.

EIu1D9bXkAETmwo?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by Appvol
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, OmahaOmaha said:

You comin up Friday night?? I wouldn’t mind chatting before the game and I know Crow would be down. I’ve seen him talkin to the fence sometimes so I know he can talk. 

No, I am actually going to the Dobyns Bennett-William Blount game since it's here locally being played in Kingsport. I will be keeping up with this game though while I'm there. Thanks for the invitation though. I don't want to watch my high school alma mater get whipped in the opening round of the playoffs either. LOL! :D

It’s Appvol over on Volnation to. Yeah Corey is playing baseball and football. Been getting some playing time as a Fr in football. Thanks for son. Yeah he is a OL and DL.This a pic of him after that scored in OT to win.

EIu1D9bXkAETmwo?format=jpg&name=medium

Is your son a senior or underclassmen? He has solid footwork for a nice sized kid. I think he looked better as a blocker but he was also good on the DL too.

1 minute ago, tonybologna said:

No, I am actually going to the Dobyns Bennett-William Blount game since it's here locally being played in Kingsport. I will be keeping up with this game though while I'm there. Thanks for the invitation though. I don't want to watch my high school alma mater get whipped in the opening round of the playoffs either. LOL! :D

I hope we can get the W but I ain’t sure bout whipping ya