Round 1: Sullivan North @ Oneida

crow

Better tell your players to play smart. SN will be real chippy. Their RB #30 will try to start something. He stared down our Coach like he was ready to go during the game. The Refs talked to a coach before the game and said if there is a fight. You don’t want players not to be available for the Hampton game.

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

Better tell your players to play smart. SN will be real chippy. Their RB #30 will try to start something. He stared down our Coach like he was ready to go during the game. The Refs talked to a coach before the game and said if there is a fight. You don’t want players not to be available for the Hampton game.

Sounds like the refs need to take care of the right player and this would be a non issue.

4 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Sounds like the refs need to take care of the right player and this would be a non issue.

I wasn’t a fan of the way he acts on the field. I think Hampton had RB get ejected when they played SN because of that player and he didn’t get to play in the 2nd Cloudland game.

The Indians are my second favorite team most all know that,NOW im gonna say what i think.Oneida gets the win no doubt but they have this bad AND good characteristic to play to their opponents.Im gonna use a friends words and say this could be a 14 point win or a blowout your guess is as good as mine.BUT the Oneida D will prevail!:thumb:

30 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

The Indians are my second favorite team most all know that,NOW im gonna say what i think.Oneida gets the win no doubt but they have this bad AND good characteristic to play to their opponents.Im gonna use a friends words and say this could be a 14 point win or a blowout your guess is as good as mine.BUT the Oneida D will prevail!:thumb:

I'd have to go with Oneida too. SN "could" make you have to play 4 qtrs if they show up disciplined

1 hour ago, crow said:

I don't know anything about SN. Guess I'll learn on the fly. 

The only comparison i can find is Midway played Cosby and hung half a hundred on them basically pretty close to what most of region 1 teams did.Midway can be tough but they didnt make the playoffs in our 1A region.Just food for thought.