REGIONS 1/2 5-A PLAYOFFS! OPINIONS?

dawgs82

9 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Agreed, Gibbs is on a roll right now. Both teams have good defenses so this could be a low scoring game. The biggest thing  is Tn Highs QB. Tough runner but is inaccurate on a lot of throws. They will have to throw to beat Gibbs, that QB power play won’t work over and over on them. I’m calling the upset here, I think Gibbs wins.

Where’s a good place to eat close to the school?

51 minutes ago, stockton4182 said:

Where’s a good place to eat close to the school?

39 minutes ago, bounder said:

Litton's get there early! Great food. Right down the street from the school.

He’s right, Littons is right by the school. There’s a few good places to eat in FC but I’d probably go with Littons. Also I’ll tell you this, If Larkin’s throws for 250 plus, you’ll win the game. I don’t see it but mark my words if it happens you’ll win.

9 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

He’s right, Littons is right by the school. There’s a few good places to eat in FC but I’d probably go with Littons. Also I’ll tell you this, If Larkin’s throws for 250 plus, you’ll win the game. I don’t see it but mark my words if it happens you’ll win.

I think he can break the record and Central still win. We know they are gonna throw the ball 90% of their plays. Last year he threw for 251 and they only scored 12 points. Especially if Central goes up by a few scores, Crockett coach will atleast want his QB to go down in the history books and focus on getting that record.

On 11/3/2019 at 8:51 AM, HTV said:

As Knox Photo said, #8 is Jake Paris, and he is a stud athlete.  They'll get the ball in his hands a number of ways, and for good reason.  Honestly, without him Halls probably has 2-3 less wins.  He means that much on both sides of the ball.  

Ty for putting me in coach t jail u big cry baby that y Powell goin to lose first round go halls red devils

Edited by Bigdog4030

4 minutes ago, Bigdog4030 said:

Ty for putting me in coach t jail u big cry baby that y Powell goin to lose first round go halls red devils

What are you talking about?  You've got the wrong person.  I don't even know who you are and I don't take anything said here personally.  It's a message forum.  

And if you honestly believe that Lenoir City is going to beat Powell you just aren't very bright.  

6 minutes ago, Bigdog4030 said:

Ur the olny one I called name so it had to be u it all good on any day a good team can be beat look at central they drop 2 games in a roll and central better then Powell but we will see y'all again in the 4 round go halls red devils

Well, it wasn't me.  I don't play that game.  But there are moderators on these forums that do make those decisions some times.  And I am not nor ever have been one of them.  

And next time, please get me an interpreter so I can understand what you are saying.  

Thank you in advance.  

Edited by HTV

10 minutes ago, Bigdog4030 said:

Ok cry baby

I'm the cry baby?  You need to look in the mirror on that one, young pup. 

And is English composition still required in high school?   I know you have some really good English teachers at Halls.  Maybe you need to pay more attention in class.  

• Like 1