Cland hosts Big gamers blue devils round 1

THE KING

55 minutes ago, THE KING said:

We will have to prepare for a hard fought game.  We will have to limit turnovers and penalties.  I'm not sold on Harriman being a bad team.  I do think Cland will come out fired up and win the game by 3 scores.  We ready we ready we ready!!!!!

Herriman is a bad team I'm sold on it!

Looking at the weather,  it looks like its going to be one of those seasons up here when its cold til May.  Cland needs to take advantage of these games at 3000 ft.  Its going to be frigid with wind chills in the teens.  Harriman ain't gonna like it.  Reminds me of when Basin and Greenback laid down in 1996 up here cause they just wanted a warm seat on the bus lol. 

21 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Looking at the weather,  it looks like its going to be one of those seasons up here when its cold til May.  Cland needs to take advantage of these games at 3000 ft.  Its going to be frigid with wind chills in the teens.  Harriman ain't gonna like it.  Reminds me of when Basin and Greenback laid down in 1996 up here cause they just wanted a warm seat on the bus lol. 

Haha i like that!!