Booker T Washington at Lake County

lakecounty1968

Ok is now playoff time. LC has Booker T this week. They have played Union City and Peabody both games they were blown out in. I don't have a clue about them other than the two games I mentioned. I am sure they will have some speed and abe athletic. If it was a basketball game I would be worried but it's football and I think the Falcons will roll in this one. From here on out it's one game at a time. Falcon fans let's concentrate on our opponent for the week and ignore the trolls from a certain fanbase. Let's not even comment back to them unless it involves the game LC is playing. I will do my best to ignore all of their delusional comments. I hope all of you can do the same. Let's keep the threads on LC about LC and the game at hand.

6 minutes ago, TipToe421 said:

Guidance, I hear that noise again.  Must be coming from the back of the room.  Please take a number.  Dr. Shocker will be issuing prescriptions soon. Lake County vs. BTW Friday night. 

Hear we may have to play on Sat night so some of y’all can come over and enjoy the Huntingdon experience early if you want. I can save seats if I need to??? Either gonna be playing a 7-3 Mt. Pleasant team or a 6-4 (I think) Richland team. Either way will be a great game to see if you can stand watching a trash offense like ours.

23 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Hear we may have to play on Sat night so some of y’all can come over and enjoy the Huntingdon experience early if you want. I can save seats if I need to??? Either gonna be playing a 7-3 Mt. Pleasant team or a 6-4 (I think) Richland team. Either way will be a great game to see if you can stand watching a trash offense like ours.

Why Saturday night ? 

Just now, vandyfan1 said:

Man just saying that’s what on the other forum and it come from the legend himself Southtowner 

I mean it’s probably true I’m sure the Huntingdon guy knows. I think the public having to play a championship on Thursday is a joke. The privates should be the only ones to  play on Thursday