Booker T Washington at Lake County

lakecounty1968

4 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

There again when the tuner meets the road you deflect. That night was something different. Let me fill you in. My father was diagnosed with cancer and that was his grandsons senior night. Those boys were close to my father. It was a heavy night. And if you were there we were parked on the track in the red car at the end. So yes they did smoke us. But when it counts in the playoffs our boys came out fighting even though they were out manned. We lead that game even though we were out numbered. No for your mustangs. Undefeated and you go out in the playoffs. Not to a private school. So it is stupid for you to chime in. Get past lake co then holler back. Better yet get through the playoffs period. Good luck!!

Sorry bout your father, that's reason enough for a let down. Our playoff road is a little tougher than Lake Co. Region 5 is a very physical region. We lost to Cornersville in 2017 and they never took an offensive snap inside our 20. Got beat on two suck up the safety pass plays. Some teams just got your number.

51 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

I didn't say a thing about tuition assistance. Ya'll need to get on your hip and buy you some players if you're gonna compete. I say because of attendance you should play on Thursday. Yall dont usually have much of a crowd. Whoever brings in the money should get prime time.

I didn’t  say Anything to you to begin with period. But if I remember correctly you have a family member at TCA. So are you part of the problem or part of the solution.  This is post is about Booker T and Lake co. Then turned towards privates playing championship on Thursday. So go fishing!!! Stangs  will not make the ship this year again. I want To support west tenn but your post make me want to root against you. 

52 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

I didn't say a thing about tuition assistance. Ya'll need to get on your hip and buy you some players if you're gonna compete. I say because of attendance you should play on Thursday. Yall dont usually have much of a crowd. Whoever brings in the money should get prime time.

The crowd stinks for whoever has to play on Thursday. I think that makes your argument invalid. Also, look at when a Memphis team makes it to a championship game. They don't bring a crowd and yet they get to be in primetime.

5 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

The crowd stinks for whoever has to play on Thursday. I think that makes your argument invalid. Also, look at when a Memphis team makes it to a championship game. They don't bring a crowd and yet they get to be in primetime.

Reitz don’t bother. Just like forrest gumps  mom says!

Edited by BigEdMo

2 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Figures. How many privates have kept you from progressing through the playoffs. And what does privates playing on Thursday have anything to do with financial aid. Come on man!!! 

I know there's one playoff game that still raises the hair on the back of the necks of those folks in Huntington. In 2007, Huntington had a first-round playoff game at usj. They had a running back go off for around 600 yards that night. In the second week of the playoffs Jackson Christian Came Calling on the ponies. It was a driving rainstorm that night. The superior Huntington team had their running game shut down by Jackson Christian. The Eagles also passed the ball all over the field on Huntington and the Eagles spank the ponies that night. I ought to know. I had the play-by-play on radio that night.

Edited by ReitzFan

4 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

I know there's one playoff game that still raises the hair on the back of the necks of those folks in Huntington. In 2007, Huntington had a first-round playoff game at usj. They had a running back go off for around 600 yards that night. In the second week of the playoffs Jackson Christian Came Calling on the ponies. It was a driving rainstorm that night. The superior Huntington team had their running game shut down by Jackson Christian. The Eagles also passed the ball all over the field on Huntington and the Eagles spank the ponies that night. I ought to know. I had the play-by-play on radio that night.

Hahahaha. Those dam private schools!!!!

3 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

I didn’t  say Anything to you to begin with period. But if I remember correctly you have a family member at TCA. So are you part of the problem or part of the solution.  This is post is about Booker T and Lake co. Then turned towards privates playing championship on Thursday. So go fishing!!! Stangs  will not make the ship this year again. I want To support west tenn but your post make me want to root against you. 

I do have a grandson at TCA and I love the school. My grandson is getting a wonderful education at Trinity, probably the smartest kid there. I really like your football coach also, think he's a class act. Also I love your girls basketball team, may be the best team in the state this year public or private. I'm not to crazy about you Mustang haters but that goes with the territory. And for fishing I'm on a different level.

5 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

I do have a grandson at TCA and I love the school. My grandson is getting a wonderful education at Trinity, probably the smartest kid there. I really like your football coach also, think he's a class act. Also I love your girls basketball team, may be the best team in the state this year public or private. I'm not to crazy about you Mustang haters but that goes with the territory. And for fishing I'm on a different level.

See that’s where your wrong. I have NEVER put mustAngs down until this post. I have Stayed away from that out of respect for your grandson. So go check your facts. Again. Good luck this year. 

5 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

I know there's one playoff game but still raise the hair on the back of the necks of those folks in Huntington. In 2007, Huntington had a first-round playoff game at usj. They had a running back go off for around 600 yards that night. In the second week of the playoffs Jackson Christian Came Calling on the ponies. It was a driving rainstorm that night. The superior Huntington team had their running game shut down by Jackson Christian. The Eagles also passed the ball all over the field on Huntington and the Eagles spank the ponies that night. I ought to know. I had the play-by-play on radio that night.

We over achieved against USJ that night. It's not hard for us to get up for USJ ! The Eagles put it on us that night. We weren't real good that season.