Booker T Washington at Lake County

lakecounty1968

The real question about this game between Lake County and BTW is whether BTW will show up on time or not? BTW does have a history of showing up late. I called a playoff game on the radio a few years ago between BTW and TCA. BTW did not pull into the parking lot until almost a half hour after the game was scheduled to start. They literally got off the bus and lined up for the kickoff. You think I'm joking, but I'm not!

1 hour ago, ReitzFan said:

The real question about this game between Lake County and BTW is whether BTW will show up on time or not? BTW does have a history of showing up late. I called a playoff game on the radio a few years ago between BTW and TCA. BTW did not pull into the parking lot until almost a half hour after the game was scheduled to start. They literally got off the bus and lined up for the kickoff. You think I'm joking, but I'm not!

Yes last year they showed up to Peabody 45 minutes late. I don’t think they was late this year