Happy Valley @ Meigs County - Rd 1

MarsBlackmon

35 minutes ago, Gunner0331 said:

Hampton didn't come out of nowhere. They did the season the right way. Keep improving everyday, with every practice, and every game. They are peaking at the right time. And being humble about it on the threads. I can guarantee you they will have their war face on in every game here on out.

I believe they come out of nowhere. Haven't seen them play but looking at their schedule seems like they won the games they should have and now they are all the sudden the talk of the town. If it comes to it I'm betting on Oneida.

Just now, RunnerUp said:

I believe they come out of nowhere. Haven't seen them play but looking at their schedule seems like they won the games they should have and now they are all the sudden the talk of the town. If it comes to it I'm betting on Oneida.

Study on Hamptons overall history from years past. They didn't come out of nowhere. They have a rich tradition.

2 minutes ago, RunnerUp said:

I'm betting on Oneida too! Hampton been a dead dog for decades....No way they just all of a sudden learn how to play this football game like these other top-tier programs that have been so successful for the last 100 years....We gonna get murdered 

6 minutes ago, Gunner0331 said:

Study on Hamptons overall history from years past. They didn't come out of nowhere. They have a rich tradition.

So third round glory 4 years ago is what you're hanging your hat on? Just don't think Hampton is good enough to be talked about that much. Be proud, you should be.

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Y'all wanna dissect everything we say lol. I'm glad you think you got something for us I really am. I look forward to playing y'all 3rd round if it turns out that way. Just promise me week 3 the start of our thread you start it off with Meigs hasn't seen a team as explosive as Hampton and I promise you the best week of football smack talk you can possibly handle.

I just received a text from a math genius and he's compiled some stats from HV's season....HV has recorded that 7 players have 632 tackles on the year! That's A LOT of offense they have faced this year apparently; 63 tackles per game...Meigs had better be ready 

Just now, uknoit2 said:

I just received a text from a math genius and he's compiled some stats from HV's season....HV has recorded that 7 players have 632 tackles on the year! That's A LOT of offense they have faced this year apparently; 63 tackles per game...Meigs had better be ready 

According to what you said the other day those kind of stats are unrealistic lol.

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I made the important part bold for everyone.