McKenzie vs Mitchell

VOLnWTN

On 11/5/2019 at 8:09 AM, GCPioneer said:

Trenton is about to fall off drastically... their middle school team was not very good this year and didn't have the superior talent that they have now. I'm sure they'll still be okay, but nowhere near what they are now. Union City will be good for years to come.

Trenton is not about to fall off.  Kids develop over the years.  Weight programs and good coaches make up for that.  Our 8th graders were down but our 9th graders are amazing. Keep hoping we are down.  I think our 9th graders beat Milan 9th by a score of 37 to 0.  With tat said, a lot of things can happen between now and later.  Milan could very well bbeat that group later.  Junior high wins are good.  But here in Trenton, we are about developing players.  I believe GCC is on the come up but no way is Peabody falling off the map.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

Trenton is not about to fall off.  Kids develop over the years.  Weight programs and good coaches make up for that.  Our 8th graders were down but our 9th graders are amazing. Keep hoping we are down.  I think our 9th graders beat Milan 9th by a score of 37 to 0.  With tat said, a lot of things can happen between now and later.  Milan could very well bbeat that group later.  Junior high wins are good.  But here in Trenton, we are about developing players.  I believe GCC is on the come up but no way is Peabody falling off the map.

You couldn’t have said that better