Trousdale hosts Marion

tcjacket13

1 minute ago, rlh said:

I don't care if you were -15 at the time.  Ronnie Carter said it was bad.  I assure you those Zebras were genius compared to the ones the past 10 years.  Case in point, the pass record in a title game got a unsportsmanship call on one of the most lame arsed calls I have ever seen.  105 yards end zone to end zone.  The ball was in the air for 47 yards when the receiver caught it, stiffed armed a tackler and took it to the house.  Receiver turned around and looked at the QB in the other end zone and the zebra striped donkey threw the laundry.

Mr Welch....your reply:roflol::ph34r:

22 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

So Mr. White, chill out and if you need info on getting signed up for next season, let me know next time you see me. I may even have an extra whistle hanging around I can lend ya!

you dont take well to constructive criticism...but thats respectable.....because it will anger you...and that anger will burn in you to do  better job the next time you do hang that retired whistle around your neck

I just don’t understand you whole rant on 1 play in a 42-0 game. I gave you the interpretation and how I feel they viewed it or how I would have viewed it. You didn’t like that answer and you continue to insult officials in general. They are humans and make mistakes. I totally get that they have cost team games. Heck it probably happened tonight somewhere but it wasn’t in the TC/MC game thus my confusion with your take. I have seen bad calls this year and I was the first to raise my voice in those situations and I personally knew the officials. But 9 times out of 10 people holler in disapproval of the call because it was against them and they don’t understand the rules. Next game you see me at a game feel free to stand with me and I’ll explain everything from the officials eyes. 

Edited by BCB~MVP
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

I just don’t understand you whole rant on 1 play in a 42-0 game. I gave you the interpretation and how I feel they viewed it or how I would have viewed it. You didn’t like that answer and you continue to insult officials in general. They are humans and make mistakes. I totally get that they have cost team games. Heck it probably happened tonight somewhere but it wasn’t in the TC/MC game thus my confusion with your take. I have seen bad calls this year and I was the first to raise my voice in those situations and I personally knew the officials. But 9 times out of 10 people holler in disapproval of the call because it was against them and they don’t understand the rules. Next game you see me at a game feel free to stand with me and I’ll explain everything from the officials eyes. 

31 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

So Mr. White, chill out and if you need info on getting signed up for next season, let me know next time you see me. I may even have an extra whistle hanging around I can lend ya!

you dont take well to constructive criticism...but thats respectable.....because it will anger you...and that anger will burn in you to do  better job the next time you do hang that retired whistle around your neck

2 minutes ago, jwhite601 said:

You know,  your right. I will do better. Thank you. 

14 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

it would be an honor to get to stand with you at a game...i accept....but to make it fair you have to come hang with me during the game?...im just a lifelong resident and fan....you are BCB-MVP...a TC

legend in my book

Edited by jwhite601

58 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

I’m currently not an official but have 10 yrs under my belt. I would suggest you try it sometime and it will open your eyes. I will say that 99% of officials are unbiased toward a team/school when they show up to call a game. I was not in attendance tonight but I listened to Cheese and Cameron so I did not see the ply you are talking about but if the call was made that far away I would assume it was probably something dealing with a) safety (that being a blindside hit) or b) something completely unnecessary. I can say that I have made those calls myself and as the official you look at the kid and say why did you do that. It all reverts back to a). If your teammate is 30 yds downfield with the ball then then what’s the need in doing that. As you said it has not effect on the play. 

You're exactly right it was a blindside block on a defenseless player and the kid was slow to get up. I'm a true TC fan and even I would have called that one on the pick 6 that was called back.

1 minute ago, RTD said:

You're exactly right it was a blindside block on a defenseless player and the kid was slow to get up. I'm a true TC fan and even I would have called that one on the pick 6 that was called back.

this is clearly a setup move by a friend of BCB-MVP....to not let me get to hang out with a BCB-MVP legend.....i object....those callls were horrible

4 minutes ago, jwhite601 said:

this is clearly a setup move by a friend of BCB-MVP....to not let me get to hang out with a BCB-MVP legend.....i object....those callls were horrible

football is not a dancing sport....its a contact sport....circa 1890....General Robert Neyland......:roflol::ph34r:....Go Vols!!!!

Edited by jwhite601

2 minutes ago, jwhite601 said:

I give you the pass interference call when the ball was 15 yards short of where the receiver was at and the corner only touch the WR and didn't interfere with the receiver that was running away from the last that was in the air. That was an awful call.