HICKMAN CO @ FORREST

GeneralForrest

2 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I'm just picking who I think would win that particular game. I do know everyone better keep and eye of Fairley out of Memphis. A Forrest/Waverly/ Lewis County game would also be really good games.

He jus holds his head on we r 10 and 0. That record don't matter anymore . It's put up or shut  up time now 

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

Forrest would not play Peabody UNTIL the semifinals. dont get tushhurt cos a professional reporter called out lake co for losing two straight years at home to cornersville. soooo defensive   

Hey Forrest you Big Fella !!!

23 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

you're projecting 

Im just projecting you snuggles !!! 

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I'm just picking who I think would win that particular game. I do know everyone better keep and eye of Fairley out of Memphis. A Forrest/Waverly/ Lewis County game would also be really good games.

Yeah fairley is good. I don’t think any trenton people are over looking anyone 

2 hours ago, Trollin said:

Forrest better make sure this game isn’t even close. If it’s close, Forrest in for a short exit. I think Hickman may surprise them. 

3 common opponents. 3. 

Hickman goes 1-2 with a combined score of 77-101

Forrest goes 3-0 with a combined score of 94-27 (with JV playing 50%+ of the 2nd half minutes in the Loretto and Lawrence games)

This aint hard. 

The following week they either have a rematch with Eagleville, who they dominated in a 28-7 game where the JV played most of the second half, or a Houston Co team that squeaked by that same Hickman team by 7 points. 

The more you post this stuff the stupider you look.