Upsets

Raider1234

1 hour ago, Raider1234 said:

Yeah id be pi.... bout that, did hear the option of playing on saturday as well

My understanding on that is TSSAA set the games for 7PM Saturday, but if both coaches agree, could play Friday, or earlier in the day Saturday. I may have misunderstood that part, but that is what I got out of it.

Just now, GeneralAmerigha said:

Only if @vandyfan1 agrees to do the same re the Summertown Waverly game

Nope! I like being on the T but I’m a pretty level headed fella. Stown has a chance. But don’t back down from what you said just because I’m not in General. I’m sure you would make a lot of the T posters become a Bulldog fan for one night :roflol:

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

My understanding on that is TSSAA set the games for 7PM Saturday, but if both coaches agree, could play Friday, or earlier in the day Saturday. I may have misunderstood that part, but that is what I got out of it.

My understanding as well.  

I hope they keep the Saturday time slot.  I might be able to catch another game that night.

6 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

My understanding as well.  

I hope they keep the Saturday time slot.  I might be able to catch another game that night.

I hope Cornersville and whoever we play is Friday. Seems like when we get off our schedule we are messed up. Good with whatever coaches decide, just my personal preference.