Round 2: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

1 hour ago, crow said:

Shoot the level of explosiveness y'all are gonna drop on us we'll likely just stand and watch in amazement. Won't even try to tackle I bet. 

19 minutes ago, crow said:

No smack talk or BS it'll be a big hill but we'll give 'er. 

Lil is calling it like it is....We come out the least bit slack, and it'll be a very long night. We all understand who the underDOGS are here; only Mtn you climb is the grade you'll travel getting here 

3 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Lil is calling it like it is....We come out the least bit slack, and it'll be a very long night. We all understand who the underDOGS are here; only Mtn you climb is the grade you'll travel getting here 

Honestly I don't think so. Yes I THINK we have an edge on defense but the obvious nod on offense goes to you all. Our defense will certainly be under more stress and get tested all night. I do agree though if either team half mules there way through this one they'll get their feelings hurt. Neither side can have an off night. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, crow said:

Honestly I don't think so. Yes I THINK we have an edge on defense but the obvious nod on offense goes to you all. Our defense will certainly be under more stress and get tested all night. I do agree though if either team half mules there way through this one they'll get their feelings hurt. Neither side can have an off night. 

Oneida D line and lbrs are good against what we do...They are as quick on D as we are on O...Do I hope I see a weak spot we can exploit? Yep! Does that mean we can? Nope! I may like our D in this one more than our O when needing points on the board. My concern is penalties, cause I don't think this bunch will be slack at this point 

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Oneida D line and lbrs are good against what we do...They are as quick on D as we are on O...Do I hope I see a weak spot we can exploit? Yep! Does that mean we can? Nope! I may like our D in this one more than our O when needing points on the board. My concern is penalties, cause I don't think this bunch will be slack at this point 

It should be a very good game, honestly don't think either of us have much chance of getting to Cookeville but this game should be a good one. Both pretty solid teams. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I still think you guys could throw the ball if you want to. Your QB is smart enough not to make bad throws. If it’s not there throwing he could take off because he is a good runner.