Round 2: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

13 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

It's hard to prepare for a QB that's unpredictable

Yeah but you should see their RBs out those formations and the best one tore his ACL and MCL 4 game of the year.Watuaga runs for about 400+ a game. If they can make it to the quarterfinals they will play Greensboro Dudley at home November 29th more than likely.Thats where I will be if we are out of the playoffs.Dudley is the real deal.Kids with major power 5 offers.

2 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Yeah but you should see their RBs out those formations and the best one tore his ACL and MCL 4 game of the year.Watuaga runs for about 400+ a game. If they can make it to the quarterfinals they will play Greensboro Dudley at home November 29th more than likely.Thats where I will be if we are out of the playoffs.Dudley is the real deal.Kids with major power 5 offers.

We could have that talent here and not get looks from ETSU :roflolk:

31 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

We could have that talent here and not get looks from ETSU :roflolk:

If you had this talent you would. If you were to get upset. You need to take your sons to Boone November 29th if they play each other. Dudley has had several players make it to the NFL.

Edited by Appvol

7 minutes ago, Appvol said:

If you had this talent you would. If you were to get upset. You need to take your sons to Boone November 29th if they play each other. Dudley has several players make it to the NFL.

I’d say they can go after this week and watch them play :roflolk:

Edited by OmahaOmaha