Round 2: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

4 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Looked like our guy was more in front of the defender...no reason for ANY contact tho..Receiver was not going to be touched  

I'll go look, explanation I got wasn't block in the back but the new blind side block rule which I think is a joke. It's cost us a TD and several good punt returns this year alone. I'll see if I can find it. 

1 hour ago, jjm70 said:

How does the TSSAA let calls go on like the one on the Hampton touchdown. The zebras gave Oniedia the game. Hampton was the better team and should be at home next week.

You just need to quit whining, if the officials we’re throwing the game for Oneida, (that’s how it should be spelled) then Hampton would’ve had 200 yards in penalties. I watched Hampton’s offensive line hold every play. It’s because they knew they couldn’t block us fair. The officials did not rob you of the game, your dirty team did.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrD796 said:

You just need to quit whining, if the officials we’re throwing the game for Oneida, (that’s how it should be spelled) then Hampton would’ve had 200 yards in penalties. I watched Hampton’s offensive line hold every play. It’s because they knew they couldn’t block us fair. The officials did not rob you of the game, your dirty team did.

You must be mentally ill 

4 minutes ago, MrD796 said:

Hampton isn't dirty, never known them to play that way. Big game, close score, high emotions. Maybe we let a night go by before we roll out accusations about a team being dirty. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Looked like our guy was more in front of the defender...no reason for ANY contact tho..Receiver was not going to be touched  

I looked but couldn't find it. Everything on their website is last week or prep stories before the game. I'm sure I'll see it somewhere tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

Hampton isn't dirty, never known them to play that way. Big game, close score, high emotions. Maybe we let a night go by before we roll out accusations about a team being dirty. 

Yea he needs to go lay down...there were HARD even questionable hits on both sides. Mine took one head to head with no call....it's the game