Round 2: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

Just now, uknoit2 said:

If the Defender was even touched, he should never have been...after the catch, Jonah's move with the ball caused so much separation from the entire field that he wasnt being caught. Hey, we lost, and it happens 

Yeah the radio guys called him gone 30 yards out then when the block "occurred" the immediately called that to. Like I said hate it ended that way. 

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Like I said before the game, penalties or turnovers, Had one turnover that cost us a TD and the one penalty cost a td. Heck of a game to watch.

Oneida definitely has weapons that were not used as much as they should be used. I wouldn’t trade our boys for anyone else’s but my goodness, they had playmakers all over the field. 

1 minute ago, Uknolil said:

Oneida definitely has weapons that were not used as much as they should be used. I wouldn’t trade our boys for anyone else’s but my goodness, they had playmakers all over the field. 

Yea they did...I wondered about the lack of use of a couple. Lambert knows best im sure but they had some studs

Edited by uknoit2

6 minutes ago, crow said:

Lol support staff and the box guys rode it. Team was in the charter jj. Saw your shorty several times at The Reservation. Carter county proudly displayed on the side. What's your point here jj? Y'all not got enough to gossip about at the nail joint tomorrow?

The short bus is for basketball.