Round 2: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

8 minutes ago, crow said:

All of them, we travel with the same officials all year. Makes getting those game changing calls a lot easier. Nothing to do with the committing of the penalty in the first place :roflol:

As for the short bus I seem to remember Hampton traveling in one to Oneida also. Sour grapes looks like to me jj.

I wouldn’t doubt that. Never seen Hampton football on the short bus.

Just now, pujo said:

Had nothing to do with where the officials was from, just a call that the ref should have NEVER made.  I see the need for sour grapes but It was not the fault of anyone from Oneida. 

I haven't saw the play, I'll try to see it tomorrow. Either way it's done. If it was clean shouldn't throw it. If it was an illegal block shouldn't make it. Sounds like it was well behind the play and if the player let's the defender go then the receiver still scores easily. Hate it ended like that but there was still time left. We weren't burning up the field on offense but then again when we did score they were quick affairs. 

2 minutes ago, jjm70 said:

I wouldn’t doubt that. Never seen Hampton football on the short bus.

Lol support staff and the box guys rode it. Team was in the charter jj. Saw your shorty several times at The Reservation. Carter county proudly displayed on the side. What's your point here jj? Y'all not got enough to gossip about at the nail joint tomorrow?

Just now, crow said:

I haven't saw the play, I'll try to see it tomorrow. Either way it's done. If it was clean shouldn't throw it. If it was an illegal block shouldn't make it. Sounds like it was well behind the play and if the player let's the defender go then the receiver still scores easily. Hate it ended like that but there was still time left. We weren't burning up the field on offense but then again when we did score they were quick affairs. 

Like I said before the game, penalties or turnovers, Had one turnover that cost us a TD and the one penalty cost a td. Heck of a game to watch.

1 minute ago, crow said:

If the Defender was even touched, he should never have been...after the catch, Jonah's move with the ball caused so much separation from the entire field that he wasnt being caught. Hey, we lost, and it happens 

Just now, uknoit2 said:

If the Defender was even touched, he should never have been...after the catch, Jonah's move with the ball caused so much separation from the entire field that he wasnt being caught. Hey, we lost, and it happens 

Terrible way to lose a ball game but it is what it is. I’ll make sure to watch it tomorrow