The 1st Rematch: Tyner hosts Trousdale

tcjacket13

5 minutes ago, RTD said:

I was at a PTA meeting I was trying to respond  and follow a conversation about the cost of a new playground. 

Yeah.. sometimes it’s better to wait it out and proof read before you send. The most of us have read quite a bit of your post and could decipher what you were trying to say!

8 minutes ago, Raider1234 said:

just for the record TC i hope Tyner concessions have the fish sandwiches going, if they do please order one :thumb:

Doesn't look good for the fish sandwich. That  was the only good thing that came from losing to Watertown was getting another chance to have that fish sandwich. This will be the second year that the concession for fish was closed.

5 hours ago, TCRadio said:

I normally don’t get into predictions but I will say this if the game is close(1 score) I think we win that game 9/10 times, but as I said before if Tyner gets up multiple scores it will be really tough for my jackets, not sure we have the offensive firepower like last year to outscore someone if we have to 

I’m watching the only Tyner footage I could find ( Telico Plains ) and from what I can see TC’s secondary better have it together. 

I am nowhere comparing TC with Telico Plains,  but Tyner’s QB can sling it. I’m not sure they are going to be able to do much between the tackles and though they are fast, I don’t think they are going to beat TC to the edge MUCH.

Again, it is really hard to get a good read on Tyner’s line because they are facing Telico Plains, but it really doesn’t matter who a QB is playing.. If he can sling it.. he can sling it. TC better be able to cover and they better supply some pressure on him!

As for TC’s offense, I do believe they can have some luck running between the tackles and it would definitely help if they could at least find some kind of short passing game this week.

They would definitely be doing themselves a favor if they can at least make the LB’s play honest and not shoot the gaps every snap!

Edited by H2Oman