The 1st Rematch: Tyner hosts Trousdale

tcjacket13

Just food for thought last week westmoreland lost 54-0 to the Rams, they had 5 turnovers, 3 of which went back the other way for 6, and also had a INT returned inside the 20, thats 28 pts off turnovers. The ram defense does a good job of striping the ball, if the jackets look to win, they better hold on to the rock. Film wise i've been more impressed with the ram defense than offense, I feel the defense is much improved from last year, but watching the line play on offense would worry me if I were a Ram fan. Just some observations as i'm doing my film study. 

On 11/8/2019 at 9:49 PM, Ram4Life said:

Interesting title of the thread?  1st rematch between these teams or just 1st of many rematches you assume for TC on the way to Cookeville?  Hope all coaches, players and fans of TC assume this will be just as easy as it was for you last year and nothing more than your first of four rematches on the way to Cookeville.  

Can't spin the thread title it was clearly the first of three expected rematches for TC this postseason. Good bulletin board material for the Rams from an TC radio guy! 

10 hours ago, H2Oman said:

That was Nice top 100 video I just watched.

Great cameo RTD.... Hate to hear H2O is stuck to your crawl...

I also love the clip where the young man ( I believe # 6) was making Joe Namath predictions! 

That definitely wasn't me I'm not that old or even the same race of that man but nice try lol. But they are stuck to my crawl that game still hurts. What is he supposed to say no I don't want to play for a ring my senior year? That's a different #6 lol. 

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

Just food for thought last week westmoreland lost 54-0 to the Rams, they had 5 turnovers, 3 of which went back the other way for 6, and also had a INT returned inside the 20, thats 28 pts off turnovers. The ram defense does a good job of striping the ball, if the jackets look to win, they better hold on to the rock. Film wise i've been more impressed with the ram defense than offense, I feel the defense is much improved from last year, but watching the line play on offense would worry me if I were a Ram fan. Just some observations as i'm doing my film study. 

I know you have the stats somewhere, how many turnovers have the Jackets had this year? We all know 5 were in the H2O game and that was the difference but I feel that we have cleaned them up alot since then. 

Just now, BCB~MVP said:

I know you have the stats somewhere, how many turnovers have the Jackets had this year? We all know 5 were in the H2O game and that was the difference but I feel that we have cleaned them up alot since then. 

I don't have the exact numbers in front of me at the moment but, going into last week we were a +11 in turnover ratio, and marion had 4 last week so that would make us a +15 for the season. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Salem said:

Can't spin the thread title it was clearly the first of three expected rematches for TC this postseason. Good bulletin board material for the Rams from an TC radio guy! 

Right good bulletin board material, if the rams don't have enough material with last year's game they definitely needed to read CoachT to get some. It is a true statement that all 4 teams left in this quad has played each other in the last 2-3 years.