The 1st Rematch: Tyner hosts Trousdale

tcjacket13

Congrats to TC - defense is for real and combo of 5 & 2 too much for us.

first class show that your guys all went over to #54 to check on him and wish him well- #5, and # 7 especially seem like 1st class kids.

Please say prayers for Jalin Worthy #54 - concern over a possible back/spine injury - ambulance taking him to Tc Thompson here in Chatt - hoping it is more precautionary than anything but prayers appreciated.

TC will be hard to beat the rest of the way in my opinion.

9 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

first class show that your guys all went over to #54 to check on him and wish him well- #5, and # 7 especially seem like 1st class kids.

Please say prayers for Jalin Worthy #54 - concern over a possible back/spine injury - ambulance taking him to Tc Thompson here in Chatt - hoping it is more precautionary than anything but prayers appreciated.

Prayers for #54, and hats off to your seniors, unbelievably talented group of young men, hope maybe we can get a matchup with the rams on the creekbank in the future. 

13 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

Prayers for this young man and his family. Great Season to Tyner. Nothing to be ashamed of. Best of luck to the seniors in their future endeavors! 

As for the Jackets, enjoy it tonight but tomorrow your focus should be on the next step. 

51 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Prayers for this young man and his family. Great Season to Tyner. Nothing to be ashamed of. Best of luck to the seniors in their future endeavors! 

As for the Jackets, enjoy it tonight but tomorrow your focus should be on the next step. 

Never like to read were a player gets hurt and took off the field! Prayers to this young man from SP! 
 Congratulations TC on the win. 

Edited by CaptainJackRackam

1 hour ago, TynerRamFan said:

Congrats Trousdale on a game well played! No excuses y'all are better but a couple of times in the game we could have done better. Good luck the rest of way!!

Tyner defense has improved. I hope the Tyner player is ok it look bad. Your right I don’t think either team had a turnover.

49 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

I hate to hear it nothing but prayers for that young man.

For those that were not able to listen or in attendance, Tyner took the opening KO and drove to the TC 13 before turning it over on downs. TC then marched down the field to score. TC scored again with 7 seconds left in the first half. Each team had the ball 3 times each in the half. TC got the ball up 14-0 to open the 3rd but went 3 and out. They then forced a punt with I believe 7 mins to go in the 3rd. They marched down the field and scored on the first play of the 4th to go up 21-0. Tyner then establishes a drive and marched down the field and scored with about 6 mins remaining. 21-7 at that point. Trousdale ate up more clock on their next drive and punched it in with 2:30ish remaining, 28-7. Tyner was able to advance down the field their last possession but were unable to put any points on the board before time ran out. TC did exactly what they needed to do, they pressured the QB forcing him to get rid of the ball before he was ready. I believe the first half he was 4-14 (didn’t catch the stats from @TCRadio at the end of the game) and managed to cover some very talented WRs. On offense, they pounded the rock and ate the clock up. Overall great win against a very talented team.