Round 2 McKenzie @ Peabody

Goldenpride

10 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I wont say "they" I truly hope the couple of " people" dont rep The Hill !!! Although from what I hear they love to cuss the kids on the field! Irony is I supposedly care to much about highschool ball or so I've heard but some Hill folk defend inbred ole fat women cussing and screaming as passionate bout tha program ? I respect Forrests coaches for really rallying the seniors and playing to their potential, If we get knocked out of the playoffs so be it, I know Trenton has been made a better town a stronger community and we are a appreciative small town of Coach and these fine young Tidemen ! 

What I like about Trenton most is our diversity.  We all get along and we don't stereotype.  It does not matter.  Some folk take that to heart.  They believe diversity is an advantage on the football field.  They blast teams that have diversity.  When they are beaten by us, it is because of our diversity.  Well if it takes diversity to win, we will win with it.  Do you get the picture?  Bear Bryant knew a little about recruiting diverse kids. He started something that will last forever.  

We are all created equal, so get over it...……………...

Edited by Golddoctor
spelling
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

What I like about Trenton most is their diversity.  We all get along and we don't stereotype.  It does not matter.  Some folk take that to heart.  They believe diversity is an advantage on the football field.  They blast teams that have diversity.  When they are beaten by us, it is because of our diversity.  Well if it takes diversity to win, we will win with it.  Do you get the picture?  Bear Bryant knew a little about recruiting diverse kids. He started something that will last forever.  

We are all created equal, so get over it...……………...

Yes 

1 minute ago, Golddoctor said:

What I like about Trenton most is their diversity.  We all get along and we don't stereotype.  It does not matter.  Some folk take that to heart.  They believe diversity is an advantage on the football field.  They blast teams that have diversity.  When they are beaten by us, it is because of our diversity.  Well if it takes diversity to win, we will win with it.  Do you get the picture?  

The whole big beautiful diverse picture my brother from another mother !!! I love our town ...I love our friday nights and all yall Crazy Tide Fanatics !!!! Our young Tidemen truly give me hope for our future they are brothers regardless of differences that society says should seperate us !! Man if these folk knew our program our coaches amd kids they would understand our passion 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

The whole big beautiful diverse picture my brother from another mother !!! I love our town ...I love our friday nights and all yall Crazy Tide Fanatics !!!! Our young Tidemen truly give me hope for our future they are brothers regardless of differences that society says should seperate us !! Man if these folk knew our program our coaches amd kids they would understand our passion 

Well said.  Our coaches are a class act.  They care about the kids and the kids love them.  They are great role models for our young men.  They win on and off the field.  Our Town-T-town!

Peabody has a rich history of football, and is known for every team dating back till the start of this program to be hard nose and to respect your opponent. If a comment someone says we are too “cocky” say that about the Alcoa’s or Maryville’s of the world, they win year after year... are they cocky? I’m sure they are, but they take care of business. I’m not comparing our program to theirs, but when someone is on a run just let the team and fans enjoy the run by not making snide comments that us Tide fans get on here and are cocky and such. The scheduling part, yes it was kinda easy, but I guarantee you we still would be in this situation in the playoffs.. I’d put us up against any 3A school around this area and we compete, not saying we win but we will compete. If we get upset at some point so what... it was a heck of a run by these seniors and will be remembered a long time here in Trenton. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

Peabody has a rich history of football, and is known for every team dating back till the start of this program to be hard nose and to respect your opponent. If a comment someone says we are too “cocky” say that about the Alcoa’s or Maryville’s of the world, they win year after year... are they cocky? I’m sure they are, but they take care of business. I’m not comparing our program to theirs, but when someone is on a run just let the team and fans enjoy the run by not making snide comments that us Tide fans get on here and are cocky and such. The scheduling part, yes it was kinda easy, but I guarantee you we still would be in this situation in the playoffs.. I’d put us up against any 3A school around this area and we compete, not saying we win but we will compete. If we get upset at some point so what... it was a heck of a run by these seniors and will be remembered a long time here in Trenton. 

Good post G Pride

• Thanks 1